Attachments

• drug prob.jpg
    drug prob.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 39

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's awsome ....but so true.
All is Mom had to do is threaten us by telling Dad, and we would do whatever she wanted, and always thought of this before doing alot of things.:awesome_dude::awesome_dude::awesome_dude:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's awsome ....but so true.
All is Mom had to do is threaten us by telling Dad, and we would do whatever she wanted, and always thought of this before doing alot of things.:awesome_dude::awesome_dude::awesome_dude:

reading that just about every point is true when we were growing up
dad didnt have to do anything but give us the look and we knew we were in for some trouble ... but when we did the work on the farm wether it was riding the stone boat picking stones or cleaning the barn out we had some toys that other kids never dreamed of having... and yes one was a sled to spend our sundays on as our saturdays consisted of doing the chores so we could have gas and oil to put in them to ride...

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
reading that just about every point is true when we were growing up
dad didnt have to do anything but give us the look and we knew we were in for some trouble ... but when we did the work on the farm wether it was riding the stone boat picking stones or cleaning the barn out we had some toys that other kids never dreamed of having... and yes one was a sled to spend our sundays on as our saturdays consisted of doing the chores so we could have gas and oil to put in them to ride...

The "stone boat and cleaning out the barn" haha sounds like you grew up rite next door to me.

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is so true. If you can't abid by some simple common dicenties( wrong spelling), then there should be h*ll to pay.:d

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This has to be one of the best post's, ever posted. Everything in that article is true. I hope, that this can be spread around to other site's, and email's.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
The "stone boat and cleaning out the barn" haha sounds like you grew up rite next door to me.

Is that why you never got to go bowling????????????????????????

Bwahahaha J/K

Everything in the article is true.... I had respect (and fear) for my mom, as my children do for me, but the problem is there are too many that don't respect anyone including themselves...

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was a kid spending time at the grandparents small cattle farm on weekends going sledding meant harnessing up the horse, a belgium, and hooking up to the stone boat to haul manure out of the barn to the field. Grandpa didn't believe in using a tractor to do the chores, it was all done with the horse whether it be dragging bales of hay to the calf and steer pens to hauling the manure out to the field. Computer games don't teach kids respect and the value of a hard earned dollar.

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good post! I haven't been to the movie theatre in quite a while but my brother in law wanted to go. Things have changed drastically in the last year in my town. People are on their cell phones, talking to friends down the row, swearing and yelling... We couldn't believe how disrespectful people have become.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes that is a great post. BUT, let us not forget that when you see this happening. It is not the fault of the child, it is the fault of his parents. And it makes you wonder, did they forget about their drug problem. I often scold my children in public because I find if I wait to do it later in my own home, my child has forgotten what they had done wrong. Well anyway, people give me really dirty looks, and I even had one lady tell me she was going to call the police. I don't beat my kids, I teach them right, and wrong.....and they respect that.

Top Bottom