Hydraulic spool repair shop recommendations in Edmonton.

brian h

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as others have said i would also recomend gir-del,anytime i have dealt with them got great service and quality work

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They were cautiously optimistic, they can re machine it best case scenario . Worst it's cracked & a desk ornament .

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
They were cautiously optimistic, they can re machine it best case scenario . Worst it's cracked & a desk ornament .

they may be able to source you a jobber replacement though. will hope for a positive outcome for you.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup , that would be plan B
Not a lot of room to work in there though ( changing mounts & cable)...
Dam zero tail swing !

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup , that would be plan B
Not a lot of room to work in there though ( changing mounts & cable)...
Dam zero tail swing !

They are worth their weight in gold on the job though! Giving me nightmares if I ever need to do work on either of mine....

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't mean to hijack the thread but pulled my old acreage tractor out and one of my frontend loader cylinders is leaking. Who's shop would fix some of the 1960's iron. I live out by Leduc.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Don't mean to hijack the thread but pulled my old acreage tractor out and one of my frontend loader cylinders is leaking. Who's shop would fix some of the 1960's iron. I live out by Leduc.

Gir-del probably would.....

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bernoff pm me and I will Give you the contact number for a guy right here in Nisku. Or just look up Dynamic hydraulics

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bernoff pm me and I will Give you the contact number for a guy right here in Nisku. Or just look up Dynamic hydraulics
Thanks but gave it to ReGen Supply. When I googggled Hydraulics, Dynamic never came up. Oh well will see what they come up with. Thanks for the response.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks but gave it to ReGen Supply. When I googggled Hydraulics, Dynamic never came up. Oh well will see what they come up with. Thanks for the response.

Tell Arron at Regen that Neil sent you. Him and my boss are buddies and will probably be fixing it in our shop as they are in business together. I never recommended Arron as he bothers me lol

Top Bottom