HUGE thumbs up and kudos to Rod from Over The Top Perfromance.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Just wanted to let anyone out there that may be in the market for some scratchers for their sled, to look no further than Ice Storm from Over The Top Performance. And, not just for the product themselves, but for the product and customer support!!

I bought a set of Ice Storm universal scratchers for my '15 M8000 about a month ago and got em all installed up nice like. (Went with them because I knew it was only a matter of time before I backed up with the stockers down and bent the chit out of them or worse) I had put about 150 miles on and noticed that even with them down on the trail, temp light was coming on. Pulled over for a break and looked down only to find that one of the scratchers had broken off at the first bend. (I know. How in the eff does that happen, right?) Finished off my weekend by staying off the hard packed trails as much as possible.

A buddy of mine gave me some contact info for Over The Top Performance and told me to TEXT them/him. So I did, and within 2 minutes, I had gotten a text back from Rod explaining that he had a bad run of the steel wire at one time, and I had probably gotten a set from the old stock (especially being as he hasn't sold anything to the company that I bought mine from in quite a long time now). Simply asked me for a mailing address for the replacements, and then we ended up talking about how chitty conditions were out west. No question of abuse. No wanting pics of the broken one. NOTHING. Just need your mailing address.

Now THAT, my friends, is customer service at its finest!! I will not hesitate to rave about his products, and will continue using them myself.

Now, off to Cycle Works to pick up a set of Ice Storm ski mounted scratchers!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Told ya eh dude, best guy ever

Last year he sent me 4 sets total, for free to get me by till the new ones come out and Finnished

Then sent me the good ones for free too....

Top Bottom