HUGE Skinz Order!!!!!!

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
We have a HUGE HUGE Skinz order arriving Saturday Nov 3rd 6 pallets of boards, boards and more boards plus some seat kits, bumpers and a few other goodies.

We will have stock on every single Airframe Board that Skinz has in production right now!!! Proclimb, Pro Ride, XP, Nytro......all boards are coming in the powder coated black.

Some stock already has deposits on them so give us a call at 1-403-866-8729 or shoot us a PM to reserve your items!!

We will also be at the Saskatchewan Snowmobile Association show Nov 9 to 11 at the Prairieland Exhibition Park, Saskatoon, SK.

Jan

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you getting a good stock on Skinz sled covers too? Gonna need one for the 163 XM when it shows up.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
I have 2 covers in stock right now. More are not coming until January those didn't make this order. The covers will fit the 163's but will not stretch to fit the 174's.

Jan

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2 covers in stock right now. More are not coming until January those didn't make this order. The covers will fit the 163's but will not stretch to fit the 174's.

Jan
Cool. My next trip east to work I will try to stop in and grab one if you have any left.
I ran the doo extreme one on my rev and had to fix it at least 3 times a season so I'm hoping the skinz will hold up better.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Cool. My next trip east to work I will try to stop in and grab one if you have any left.
I ran the doo extreme one on my rev and had to fix it at least 3 times a season so I'm hoping the skinz will hold up better.

We used ours for a trip down to Minnesota with my sled in July last year we drove threw hail and wind and rain and you name it my cover still looked new!! People who buy them are very very happy with them!!

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com

I just thought I would let you know that I am down to one cover.

Jan

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks.
Probably be at least 10 days before I am down there. If you still have one fine if not, no big deal.
I already have a bunch of stuff for a sled I don't even have yet lol!

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
The order has arrived and we have stock on every single Airframe board that Skinz makes!!! We have seat kits for the Nytro's, Pro Rides, M Series, Rev's, we even have a few of the freeride seats in stock.

We have front and back bumpers for the Pro Rides, Pro Climbs and Nytro's. We even have a couple of Nytro front end kits. Plus some other goodies!!

Check us out at the SSA show this weekend:

Prairieland Exhibition Park
503 Ruth Street
Saskatoon, Sask.
Nov 9th - 4pm to 9pm
Nov 10th 11am to 7 pm
Nov 11th 11am to 5 pm

or give us a call at 1-403-866-8729

Jan

Top Bottom