Huge Door Prizes at Grassland Grass Drags!

Maxceleration Racing

Reaction score
Website
www.maxcelerationracing.com
Grassland Grass Drags have picked up some great sponsors this year. All paid gate entrants will have a chance to win a Marathon Sled Deck, a 2 place trailer from RT Trailers, an ATV trailer from Rhino Tub Trailers, and more!

Call Don for more details at 780-525-5820 or visit the schedule page at the SSRA website at RACESSRA.com.

Mike

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
grassland grass drags have picked up some great sponsors this year. All paid gate entrants will have a chance to win a marathon sled deck, a 2 place trailer from rt trailers, an atv trailer from rhino tub trailers, and more!

Call don for more details at 780-525-5820 or visit the schedule page at the ssra website at racessra.com.

Mike

are these prizes for the racers only, or for the paid fans, racers, and team members?????

arcdoo

Reaction score
is there camping there also do you have to run inclosed clutch cover 600 summit with pipes and a tunnel and some other stuff is there a mountain class also.
Thanks Doug

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
My understanding is that they are for anyone who pays entry at the gate including fans and racers. I just got the message from Don so he would be the man with all the answers ............. Mike

YOU RACING AGAIN, MIKE? I DON'T THINK SLEDBUNNYRACING IS IN THIS YEAR, AS WE'RE ALL TOO BUSY, BUT MIGHT MAKE THE TREK JUST TO WATCH AND TAKE LOTS PICS AGAIN........:d

Maxceleration Racing

Reaction score
Website
is there camping there also do you have to run inclosed clutch cover 600 summit with pipes and a tunnel and some other stuff is there a mountain class also.
Thanks Doug

My guess would be yes on the clutch cover but Dale from the SSRA can give the you answer as he will be doing tech. His number is on the About Us page on the SSRA web site.

Maxceleration Racing

Reaction score
Website
YOU RACING AGAIN, MIKE? I DON'T THINK SLEDBUNNYRACING IS IN THIS YEAR, AS WE'RE ALL TOO BUSY, BUT MIGHT MAKE THE TREK JUST TO WATCH AND TAKE LOTS PICS AGAIN........:d

I'll be racing again this year. I'm somewhat less involved in the SSRA than I once was so it has allowed me to concentrate a little more on racing.

I already told Sledbunny that it's too bad he won't be racing. He and I had some close heats last year!

Looking forward to seeing some of your fine photo work again!

Top Bottom