HTR Sledskins - Edmonton Snowmobile Show Deliveries

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that HTR is taking pre-orders for delivery at the Alberta Snowmobile and Powersports Show in Edmonton. As usual we will be taking orders at the show and blowing out some wraps at ridiculously low prices!!! We have a ton of new designs and lots of customizing options, there is something for every style :) Please do not hesitate to call the shop if you have any questions about sickifying your sled! 250-365-8322 htrdesigns@telus.net

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I missed the question. Yeah, we're usually too swamped at the show to handle any installs. We are actually in the process of switching to a new vinyl, which will is WAY easier to install. I put one on my bf's sled this spring and the install took 1/4 of the time that it took me to do my own personal wrap. If you are nervous about the install, come and see us in Edmonton, we'd be happy to give you some tips and tricks!

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Super pumped to see what you guys come up with for chuky. Cant wait. Definately gonna turn some heads:firefire:

I got a sneak peek at Chucky the other day. Noah did an awesome job!!! Going to turn heads for sure!!!

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have wraps for vipers ready? Or do you need your hands on a sled first for design?
I know what i want to do with mine when your ready.
Thanks
JP

dropitbuster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you going to be putting your new designs on your website for those who can't make it to the show?

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JP, we still haven't been able to get our hands on a Viper to template, but when we do I'll let you know.

We have been rebuilding our website from the ground up with tonnes of new designs, and much more user-friendly features. We were hoping to launch it this year, but we had a bit of a hickup, so the target for release is next year. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a PM and I can help you out.

If you swing by our Edmonton booth, we will have most of our new designs presented in a slideshow for you to browse through. Hope to see you there!

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JP, we still haven't been able to get our hands on a Viper to template, but when we do I'll let you know.

We have been rebuilding our website from the ground up with tonnes of new designs, and much more user-friendly features. We were hoping to launch it this year, but we had a bit of a hickup, so the target for release is next year. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a PM and I can help you out.

If you swing by our Edmonton booth, we will have most of our new designs presented in a slideshow for you to browse through. Hope to see you there!

Ready for the viper wraps yet?

Top Bottom