How To Tell If You Might Be A Sledneck!

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Boss found this clip in a Ski Mag. Thought you guys would like to be able to judge to see if your a sledneck.

1. Your idea of a honeymoon is a trip to Valemount, McBride and revelstoke and the honeymoon suite is your new trailer.

2. You atach your avalance beacon to your sled because you're more worried about losing it than your own safety.

3. The little jerry can on the back of your sled is filled with rye and coke.

4. Your hangover cure is a handful of advil and a swig from your buddies jerry can.

5. The smell of two-stroke engines, diesel fumes and whiskey acts as an aphrodisiac.

6. On off days you go skiing in your carhartts and a coonskin hat, with a cigarette dangling from your lips. You do 3 runs then spend the rest of the day in the lounge complain about the freeride kids and pestering the female lounge staff.

7. You think building a new world class ski resort in Revelstoke is just a waste of good snowmobile terrain.

8. Your wardrobe consists of three indispensable clothing items: Fox racing shirts, Fox racing shirts, and Fox racing shirts.

9. Your monthly gas bill exceeds Air Canada's.

10. You've never heard of global warming but if you had, you wouldn't buy it anyway. Those damn fools who worry about the enviroment are almose as bad as the granola-eating hippies who ski the backcountry and get in the way. Eat my smoke wussy!!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like it!....that means I must be a sledneck!!:d:beer:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One more:

-All you ask for in a divorce is your sled, and that little jerry can filled to the top!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea its a club lol i am a proud member of it who in there with me!!!

ya I think I think I fit in ther. Not sure bou't the Jerry can though. Gasoline in mine. Gets me back to home base where the real serious drinkin' happin's:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One more:

-All you ask for in a divorce is your sled, and that little jerry can filled to the top!

That's funny! I remember my ex asking for one of the sleds as part of the divorce........"Not a chance" I said.......so she took all the camping gear instead.........Good thing it was only a tent and stuff. :yahoo:

or...........when you and your 2 buddies spend all valentines day sledding(With out the women) and then to add insult to injury stop off for supper on the way home in Nordegg.................the women were really impressed...........:d

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think eating food off of your muffler should be on that list too. Yep I figure I'm in there. My friends and family are mad because I spend more time on Snow and Mud than on face book. I told them to come here then.

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or your wife just had a C section 8 days ago and on valentines you go sleddin ,and then some how convince her to let ya ride on sunday to.

Top Bottom