How to compare a sled step #1

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So as the title says step #1

COMPARE THE SAME FREAKING SLED YEAR.

The only way to see what brand brings it is to compare the same year release. Im sick of seeing guys talking how there new this and that really impressed their friends and that it was beating them all overt the hill. This ch!t means ch!t. Unless you have all the same year sleds (comparable model) riding with you i dont want to hear it.

Plain and simple sleds are advancing so fast that a 1 year difference between the sleds could make all the difference.

So if your 2012 poo outclimbed an 2010 meow, GFYS i dont wanna hear it, its like compareing c*#k size with a 5 year old and talking smack about how much bigger u are.

Now if your 2012 poo outclimbed a 2012 doo....Liar! lol but i much rather hear it.

Lets see some proper comparisons...Apples to Apples People!!!!

End rant....

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to talk about long hairs wedge, out climbing new sleds. Rainbows to skittles.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good rant shmacks but i seem to recall my 09 spanking this hill and when i turned around at the bottom i got this pic of you on your 2011 e-tec. hahahhahhahaha

Attachments

• IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 240

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good rant shmacks but i seem to recall my 09 spanking this hill and when i turned around at the bottom i got this pic of you on your 2011 e-tec. hahahhahhahaha
Doesn't work either, a 146" vs 162", but I can see you couldn't resist posting this... Lol, clearly I ran out of talent, such a thin line a guy walks with a 146" in the hills, a small mistake can't be hidden, short tracks keep a guy honest and his head small enough to fit the helmet he wears.

Al "ley Cat"

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So as the title says step #1

COMPARE THE SAME FREAKING SLED YEAR.

The only way to see what brand brings it is to compare the same year release. Im sick of seeing guys talking how there new this and that really impressed their friends and that it was beating them all overt the hill. This ch!t means ch!t. Unless you have all the same year sleds (comparable model) riding with you i dont want to hear it.

Plain and simple sleds are advancing so fast that a 1 year difference between the sleds could make all the difference.

So if your 2012 poo outclimbed an 2010 meow, GFYS i dont wanna hear it, its like compareing c*#k size with a 5 year old and talking smack about how much bigger u are.

Now if your 2012 poo outclimbed a 2012 doo....Liar! lol but i much rather hear it.

Lets see some proper comparisons...Apples to Apples People!!!!

End rant....

Once you get your sled comparisons done,yu can start with the rider comparisons !Most of the times i will see diff. riders on the same sled and the diff. is amazeing!on the preformace of the sled .Usally when we go out theres a cat ,poo ,doos...etc. After awhile we will switch rides to to compare ,big diff on watching other people ride your seld. P.S. I mite just be a bad rider LOL.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't work either, a 146" vs 162", but I can see you couldn't resist posting this... Lol, clearly I ran out of talent, such a thin line a guy walks with a 146" in the hills, a small mistake can't be hidden, short tracks keep a guy honest and his head small enough to fit the helmet he wears.

hahah ya i couldn't resist!!! That 146 has surprised a lot of people. It went like snot in those tight trees and deep revy snow!! You would have been hating life on our mcbride trip.

Attachments

• Renshaw 5.jpg
    Renshaw 5.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 171
  • Renshaw 8.jpg
    Renshaw 8.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 170
  • Renshaw 9.jpg
    Renshaw 9.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 172

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont think it matters who out climbs who as long as your having fun doing it is all that matters. Sledding is in the blood love shreding powder.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there are a ton of factors.........guys weight, height, experience, was one sled on a existing track, did one guy get thrown off ballance and wheelied a bit too much. when someone says i seen this sled out climb this sled or whatever who gives a ch!t.........all the new sleds are good.... they can go anywhere you want or dont want to go.

Top Bottom