How long would you last…

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_3249.jpeg

I’m thinking 60 days and I would be good…

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A year? At least I tell my self I could.

He is kinda of a tool, but the results speak for themselves, he's 25 years old and has a net worth of $500 million.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A year? At least I tell my self I could.

He is kinda of a tool, but the results speak for themselves, he's 25 years old and has a net worth of $500 million.
A year is a long time. Don’t think I could be away from my wife and kids that long. I’m probably going to out live my daughter so time means a lot.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A year is a long time. Don’t think I could be away from my wife and kids that long. I’m probably going to out live my daughter so time means a lot.

100%. Guess the way I'm looking at it, it's 1 year away to then have enough cash to watch my 2 year old graduate highschool without having to work another day before then.

It's all hypothetical of course, no one is gonna pay me $10k/day to sit in a grocery store. I gotta beg

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All of buddies games should be called.

How fkn desperate are you.

I have no doubt in my mind that any Snow and mudder that really aplies them selves could make 10000$ a day doing something a lot more useful for society then sitting in a grocery store for a year then retire.

As a guy that has done the vaction thing every day. I can tell you it gets old...

Last edited:

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think id rather move into a box then play along with one of that guys stupid ass youtube. $$$ games.

Heres a better game. How long would you last.

View attachment 274078

Well I rode bulls for many years so I like to think I could get her twisted for the full 8 but I’m likely lying to myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Think id rather move into a box then play along with one of that guys stupid ass youtube. $$$ games.

Heres a better game. How long would you last.🦴

View attachment 274078
Could probably make it to 8:50 pm. I get up at 5 to get ready for work, seeing I’m not applying myself and making $10000 a day I need to get a good nights sleep…

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could probably make it to 8:50 pm. I get up at 5 to get ready for work, seeing I’m not applying myself and making $10000 a day I need to get a good nights sleep…

Well what can ya do. Maybe she would spend 60 days in the grocery store with you 🤣

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well what can ya do. Maybe she would spend 60 days in the grocery store with you 🤣
I’m not sure but I think there plenty of videos of couples in grocery stores spending the night….

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure but I think there plenty of videos of couples in grocery stores spending the night….

I doubt MR beast was paying 10grand to see the couples of walmart. But you never know

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any who. I was trying to compliment snow and mudders..not insult them. 🤷

Im sure everyone works hard at what ever it is they do. But if mr beast can.make 500million by buying peoples dignity and making stupid youtube videos. Im sure it is possible for anyone here to make a few million doing what you do....

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any who. I was trying to compliment snow and mudders..not insult them. 🤷

Im sure everyone works hard at what ever it is they do. But if mr beast can.make 500million by buying peoples dignity and making stupid youtube videos. Im sure it is possible for anyone here to make a few million doing what you do....
I’m not insulted, I’ve made $10000 a day a few times in my life but not consistently and not for long periods of time. $10000 a day without any expenses is a lot of money. Never mind the tax one has to pay. I thought it was a fun discussion on how long people could last. Take mr beast out of the discussion and what you think of him and could get interesting for 2 more posts….lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m not insulted, I’ve made $10000 a day a few times in my life but not consistently and not for long periods of time. $10000 a day without any expenses is a lot of money. Never mind the tax one has to pay. I thought it was a fun discussion on how long people could last. Take mr beast out of the discussion and what you think of him and could get interesting for 2 more posts….lol

Well ur still young buddy. Buisness could take off one day.

on topic, I could maybe do a night or 2 if that fine lady was going to be there also...

Last edited:

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't 1000 a day a standard rate these days.

Top Bottom