How do you haul your quad and camper.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
homemade? im looking for something like that for the generator and a few jerry cans

Be careful doing it that way on a bumper pull you will lighten your tongue weight up and it could cause whip

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also rainycreek in eckville sells the risers

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be careful doing it that way on a bumper pull you will lighten your tongue weight up and it could cause whip

yup, my plan was to load all my loose luggage to the front and try and keep my fresh water tank full before going on long trips (its in the front)

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, it is 100% homemade - a brain wave that actually worked out better than planned! I can ask for other pictures or whatever other info you'd like from my brother. Just let me know

is it bolted/welded to the frame or did you guys install a hitch and go from there?

Last edited:

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is my set up and I have the same problem, slip tank in the box, plus now I have a topper.
I thought of the hitch thing but it was more for my gen. and gas.
The only way I see it is selling the TT and getting a toyhualer. Trailer.jpg

MissAtlantic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is it bolted/welded to the frame or did you guys install a hitch and go from there?
Our brackets for holding the deck onto the trailer were also homemade. My brother says that the newer trailers come equipped with hitches to attach component like the one he made.

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine had one on his truck and seemed to like it. He was trying to sell it on GP Kijiji last i heard.

Jimmyfuel

Reaction score
Dad and myself built custom caps on our boxes. we load from the side and two quads fit just right even with his slip tank. i should mention they are both REAL trucks aka long boxes lol.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's my set-up, works great for the few quad trips we get on and pulls like a dream. Straight as an arrow IMG-20110520-00137.jpg

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With a shorty box or a longer deck you will still need an extended hitch....I punched holes in my old tent trailer with a deck...hahahaha.

Very true, but not always! My dodge mega cab with a 7ft marathone deck. Hooked up to my Artic Fox 26X My rear bumper would hit before the deck would. So I think it depends on the trailer frame and how the front of the trailer is sloped plus the reciever/load leverers you use. My equalizer "load leveler" reciver is good for 1400lbs on the hitch so its big and it moves the trailer ball back a far bit. I think this is what saves me.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No it's actually quite high it must be the angle of the road it is sitting on or picture angle plus the truck is squating as well need some airbags arctic fox trailers are known for there light weight

Top Bottom