How do I become as cool as some albertans?

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I was from B.C. No job....check.....several condemned vehicles on lawn......check.......huge bag of weed......check.......mad at a relative.......check.......know the sweet places to ride.......thanks

Hmmm....I am from B.C.

26 years as a maintenance electrician in the same place, earn a comfortable living while being taxed to death, mortgage free, a lake outside my living room window, can sled/quad from my back door...failed the first one I guess! :rolleyes:

Lawn is vehicle free. One dead truck way out the back in the trees and some dead, I mean "antique" sleds laying around though, so....well, maybe! :confused:

Only weeds are dandelions....another fail! :nono:

Mad at a relative....well, OK ya got me there!:mad:

Sweetest places to ride? Nope, no way, don't have any good riding around here! It all sucks! :D

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm....I am from B.C.

26 years as a maintenance electrician in the same place, earn a comfortable living while being taxed to death, mortgage free, a lake outside my living room window, can sled/quad from my back door...failed the first one I guess! :rolleyes:

Lawn is vehicle free. One dead truck way out the back in the trees and some dead, I mean "antique" sleds laying around though, so....well, maybe! :confused:

Only weeds are dandelions....another fail! :nono:

Mad at a relative....well, OK ya got me there!:mad:

Sweetest places to ride? Nope, no way, don't have any good riding around here! It all sucks! :D

Hmmmmmm.....its almost like stereotyping an entire province doesn't work....who would have thought

CamoYammy-123

Reaction score
I have a jacked up old chevy because as a farm girl who lives in AB I need a truck that, I dont get stuck in winter storms, can go hunting and mudding with the boys, and haul my toys around!! But if you want to see AB sterotypes go to Llyodminster!!!! 16 year olds driving brand spanking new trucks and trucks lifted past my chin.... now whos gf is able to get in with a skirt!! My buddy brought out one chick from the city to the farm and she asked me to help her out and in the truck!! HAHA:der:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I am from Kelowna and my truck is neither lifted or stinky.The red plates love our city in fact in the summer its about 2 for 1.Plenty of douches from both sides around here.lots of drug dealers wifes driving pimped out Escalades,theres bimmers and benzes constantly in my way.Cool albertans are easy to spot in the summer as most have giant penis extension boats being pulled behind there lifted trucks.

Sounds like someone has some penis envy going on....Lol.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow all us b.c. boys wish we could afford jacked up trucks and all albertan boys wish they could have the bud we have so solution albertain boys buy our bud then we can buy jacked up trucks everyone wins
There's always a solution. (I thought the douche drug of choice was meth).

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya will never be as cool as albertans!!!! unless ya become albertans , otherwise yer wanabee's. just sayin,, i see yer envious.

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna apply for my BC Local papers. I have used 6 mil poly and duct tape as a semi-permanent exterior building material!!

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• spikes.jpg
    spikes.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 380

Guest101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya will never be as cool as albertans!!!! unless ya become albertans , otherwise yer wanabee's. just sayin,, i see yer envious.
Not envious of albertans at all. I make my 100k a year (legit) here in BC and I get to do this after work!! Who is envious now!

Last edited:
Top Bottom