House/shop builders around Valemount

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at building a garage/shop with a suite above on a piece of land I have outside of Valemount town limits. Probably in the 40x50 size range. Anyone know of anyone? Thanks

jasonaa

Reaction score
I am currently having Darren Weber (780- 699-5511)of Weber Project Management build my home with attached garage. Thus far been excellent process. Experienced Alberta builder that has built many projects away from his Spruce Grove base that has the same geter done attitude as I do. Very happy to endorse him, Jason A.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
All builders in BC must be qualified under the BC Laws. Most Alberta builders are not interested in taking these courses. If building yorself you must complete the BC Homeowner Builder Course. Trevor TKO sled ed https://www.snowandmud.com/members/tko-sled-ed.3754/ owns Fox Maple Homes from Stony Plain and can build in BC

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
All builders in BC must be qualified under the BC Laws. Most Alberta builders are not interested in taking these courses. If building yorself you must complete the BC Homeowner Builder Course. Trevor TKO sled ed https://www.snowandmud.com/members/tko-sled-ed.3754/ owns Fox Maple Homes from Stony Plain and can build in BC

Thx Ron for the shout out
As things slow here this fall may be interested in doing some bc work again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasonaa

Reaction score
Valid point, Darren Weber is all squared away with certification in BC also, as one needs to get building permits and inspections along the process no matter who is building your project. Enjoy as summer is here!

Top Bottom