Hot Tubs

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking about a hot tub. What brands are good and won't suck the power meter inside out when it's -30? Seems like there is 50 different brands, new used etc. Don't know squat about hot tubs other than I like sitting in them.

daniump

Reaction score
I've had one from sunray spas in Edmonton for about 4 years now. Not one problem,love it. Built here in e-town,good service and available parts if needed. Can't imagine being without one now.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had one from sunray spas in Edmonton for about 4 years now. Not one problem,love it. Built here in e-town,good service and available parts if needed. Can't imagine being without one now.

Our Sunray tub is great and 4 yrs old

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had a beachcomber hot tub for 8 years and it has been excellent! I minor warranty on a hush pump at 5 years and that's it. I also highly recommend using the Minerlux kits vs the chemical treatments.

KevinA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have a 1996 beachcomber. besides some minor repairs has been good to us. love having a tub!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they all have their good and bad. We have a beachcomber and they are reliable. One advice to give is not to get hooked on all the bells and whistles they try to sell you (more jets/waterfalls/speakers etc) and crazy add on costs. Our experience has been to turn everything off and simply soak in the peace and quite.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
We have a beachcomber and its 20 years old.... Few minor things repaired, but still used almost daily... Getting another new cover ... We've replaced them about every 4 or 5 years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a basic beach comber and love it after a day of work or riding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daddy e

Reaction score
bought a sunray in 2008 new pump every 3 years new heater every 4 years new cover every 5 years had to replace the mother board this winter a 1000 dollar ouch

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought a Sunray in December. Did a ton of research and went with a basic model with a single pump. I do very little chemical treatment and so far everything is great. Like some said above less features is more. Most times we shut the jets off and just listen to the silence.

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't recall exactly but I think the electric bill went up $20-30 a month in the winter. Not much difference all things considered. I went with Sunray because they are built in Edmonton and I went single pump because of the simplicity. Happy so far.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way less than a sled, sxs or quad

Its true.

We figure $1.00 a day for power plus chemicals. Filter change every 4 months is about $60.00

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I take that the majority, is electric. Why not gas?
What about Bromite, and or recircing through your HWT?
I like that Beachcomer and Sunray is the 2 most talked about.

Top Bottom