Horsey creek conditions?

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't been in there since Xmas, anyone here been up there lately, how was it. Will be in town fri-mon. for some good spring riding and was thinking about heading up Horsey for a day.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Keith,
You and your crew need to hook up with Dan and I one of these days for a ride, when you going out again? Dave.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Dave, it has been a while!! Actually i was out in McBride quite a bit this season staying with Hot Rod (El-Ja Grooming). But i took my motor out last trip so that hurt the pocket book for a couple of trips i had planned up there. I'll have it back together next week, but the crew is heading to Revy for a week to hit a couple of Caribou areas and some other favorite spots. Funny, a young fellow was over to my place visiting my daughter and her friends and he's in this band with one of the girls and the next thing i know he's upstairs chatting me up about sledding and i find out he's your nephew Ryan! Small world. Anyway we'll make a point of hooking up next season, there is an area there i want to check out so maybe we could head in together and see what it's about. Keith.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's funny, small world allright. Glad to see Rians got sledding on the brain ,and not so much the girls, might not get into as much trouble that way.hehehe. Sounds good, keep in touch.

Top Bottom