honey bee's bzzz bzzz bzzz

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF, at night when the little buggers are not active, not in the middle of a hot day. If you do chit like that wait for the camera!

ya threw a couple of cups on them, they are swarming on the outside and inside of barn. look like the red baron and billy bishop going at it over europe. no worries thrw it on from 20 ft or better, ran like heck. less of a swarm but i'm stayin away for a while.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
ya threw a couple of cups on them, they are swarming on the outside and inside of barn. look like the red baron and billy bishop going at it over europe. no worries thrw it on from 20 ft or better, ran like heck. less of a swarm but i'm stayin away for a while.

How many posts told you to doo something at night time? You are just asking for trouble and I can see why everyone thinks trouble just follows you around!!

Holy crap man! But your life is exciting, eh!

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
There's no sense of adventure doing it at night. And btw they still fly at night f u disturb them. Learned the hard way trying to take out a wasp nest well after dark. Just throw on a baggy pair of coveralls, full face helmet with visor. Take something like a towel and duct tape to seal around the neck. Duct tape all other openings, pockets, cuffs etc. make sure u seal between gloves and boots as well. They will find a way in once u piss em off. Brake clean is probably the best thing for killin bugs dead. It's instant, faster than raid. Only prob with doing it during the day, a large majority will be gone from the hive. At night they'll all be there do better kill ratio.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5a.m. with a 12 gauge that will work

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many posts told you to doo something at night time? You are just asking for trouble and I can see why everyone thinks trouble just follows you around!!

Holy crap man! But your life is exciting, eh!

now doug ya know life is boring unless ya live on the edge. hehe.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5a.m. with a 12 gauge that will work

the neighbours will be phoneing from 5 miles away, wondering when world war 3 happened. man with the search lights going, guns going off, and flame throwers, the swat team will be here quick, hope they help me get those nasty critters, probably cuff me and throw me into the lions den while they make tracks outta there, i sure hope i don't make the news.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All in fun Larry, all in fun.

I'm just trying to fit in better, since I'll be spending the whole long weekend with you guys.

i'll keep an open mind, but from recent pm's i wonder?

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
at night will bee the best a goodspray that can cover the nest . or very early in the morning when its cool outside .

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
at night will bee the best a goodspray that can cover the nest . or very early in the morning when its cool outside .
no freakin way this is war. i need a fireputter out guy to keep the flames down when i start up the flame thrower.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's what I meant by "your life's exciting" and it is always beware when Larry is around...........never a dull moment, eh!

always seems like a hundred or so against me, i'm ready, thinkin i could put a fighting force together to take this invading horde on, i am under attack again, they have sent there finest airforce in. i gave them a shot with the big diesel guns. they got a little mad, but so far due to tactical superiority, and a hasty retreat i am still able to put up the good fight. although there airforce has so far been superior,

i have just begun to fight.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
always seems like a hundred or so against me, i'm ready, thinkin i could put a fighting force together to take this invading horde on, i am under attack again, they have sent there finest airforce in. i gave them a shot with the big diesel guns. they got a little mad, but so far due to tactical superiority, and a hasty retreat i am still able to put up the good fight. although there airforce has so far been superior,

i have just begun to fight.

You need strategy, attack under the cover of darkness.....with a clear exit path

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This will help....

sayings,accessory,back,to,school,big,girl,panties,button,geekery-26cff8446172bc45a32fd2bef1ee292.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i don't need no panties i already have a collection of holy ones. and ray i'm not trading my collection for yours. haha.

and doug, ya know i couldn't sneak up on a deaf cat. let alone 10 million angry honey bees. they are some of the nastiest meanest critters i ever seen. dive bombing me at every chance they get. although cooling off a bit now so i may get in behind there defenses. they have a few sentries out though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom