Hit & Run Lucille Nov 22 2014

Marry Poppins Express

Reaction score
The title pretty much says it all here. Around the 1km mark I saw a black pickup with some fresh tracks but not the kind I would ever want to see on my truck when I got down the hill. looked like a sled backed into it. I tracked down the owner at the Hotel somebody hit his truck on the trail today and proceeded to run away like a scared rabbit. left no information, or even an apology note of any kind. If anybody saw anything or have herd some one bragging about a perfect crime please just PM me what info you have. There is mutual respect between riders If someone needs a hand we help so I'm asking for some help and holding those responsible accountable for their actions.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, ride hard, ride safe, ride again

M.P.E.

dale+shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It sucks to own up to a small hit. You can easily run off and hope no one saw it, but for most people it would be a monkey on their back. My daughter recently backed into a coworkers car. Broke the grille and scuffed the bumper. She didn't hear or notice the hit. No damage to my truck, not even a scuff. But the evidence sure looked like it came from her. I think the crunching of the snow masked the impact noise. So now I'm out $2500. We could have shrugged our shoulders and walk away. A bitter pill to swallow, at least I can sleep at night and my coworkers have some respect for me. Thats worth a lot to me.

Top Bottom