High Lifter Group Buy

Albertan

Reaction score
Pretty simple. High Lifter makes the best mud tires on the market, along with Silverbacks (aka axle busters). I want a set of 30" Radial Laws, but don't want to get thumped getting them across the border. So I talked to Dan at High Lifter to see what we could come up with. Here's the deal...

If I can get together an order for three or more sets of tires and can get them shipped to a business, he can ship them ground freight at a substantial discount to what an individual would have to pay. Also, shipping to a business will invoke NAFTA trade rules and avoid any duty. I'll get a final quote for those involved in the purchase, but Dan felt $25-$30 per tire for shipping with no duty would be the outcome. I'm also a High Lifter Pro Staff Member (Oooohhh....) so I get an additional 10% off their listed prices.

So, for example, I should be able to get my Radial Outlaws for $184(list)-10%=$165.60+$30 shipping=$195.60. It may even be a touch less with the exchange rate. For general comparison, I called Redline in Grande Prairie to get a quote on some 30" Silverbacks and they told me $316 per tire. Heck, I don't know if it's possible to get any tire in Canada for less than $200...my new Bighorns certainly cost more.

You can have a look at what High Lifter offers here. I'm looking to keep this order small, as I may just go ahead and order the tires to get them in transit and sort deposits and such later. If you're interested in a rare opportunity to get some bada$$ tires for a smokin' deal, please let me know sooner rather than later. Cheers. :beer:

DingoNutz

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind getting involved with this, but I'm planning on waiting for the new 29.5" Outlaw 2 to come out this summer sometime before ordering new tires.

Top Bottom