Hi there.........

Reaction score
Hi there just got my new demo from echo 2011 cf800spltd live near onoway looking for people to sled with in the area let me know ok thanks

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hi there just got my new demo from echo 2011 cf800spltd live near onoway looking for people to sled with in the area let me know ok thanks

welcome...

Plio7 lives in Onoway by the rink, I'm just off hwy 43 south of heatherdown, and the wednesday night crew is mostly east of 43 south of 633...

Brother inlaw called he's gonna brave it in the 43 ditches tonight, I might have to join him.... haven't broken chit this year yet and apparently I'm expected too....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site

couchrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im out by Duffield but dont want to brave the local conditions yet. Need more snow but good luck and welcome to the site.

colbludedbrute650

Reaction score
:dI just bought a brand new bruteforce 650sra. Top speed on it right now is about 63mph. ive got about 25hrs on it and it has topped out at this speed since it came off the showroom floor. I want to get a litte more top end out of this peace so im thinking kn filter and a dynatek cdi and maybe a hmf slip on but i really like the sound the factory pipe makes. Ive heard different opinions about jetting the carbs, even from diff kawi dealers. Some say that you dont have to jet the carbs with a slip on, only with the full exhaust systems because the headers are bigger. i live in south arkansas so elevation wont be a issue. So can i get some opinions about how to get my baby to the big 70.

Top Bottom