Hey!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the thread is kinda retarded, but I can't knock the sled, it looks good to me.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't believe I'm even responding to this thread but its funny so many of us are knocking LHF for this and his last thread being so retarded and yet they have been the busiest threads the past couple days....Small things amuse small minds...lol.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First of all nobody knew what the part was(the dealers didnt even know) so how could they help. Secondly CYCLE WORKS had 50 or more. Why couldnt they help a 30yr customer out? Some people just dont get it. I sure am glad I wasnt dropped on my head as a baby.

so dont mean to be mean here but if youve been a customer for thirty years how come you act like a 9 year old

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everybody says kill this thread cuz its pointless and they are wasting their time reading it yet everyone keeps it replyn and keepn it goin.....................crap im one of them:eek::eek::eek:

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everybody says kill this thread cuz its pointless and they are wasting their time reading it yet everyone keeps it replyn and keepn it goin.....................crap im one of them:eek::eek::eek:

Isnt life fun, dont take it to serious it isnt gonna last forever:rolleyes:

Top Bottom