Here is what canada is going to sign

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudeau and Morneau are destroying Canada socially and economically, and with Scheer being as charismatic as a rock we might have these clowns for 5 more years.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Even when going to Facebook to look at a link it grabs all your information of your computer, phone, tablet, including your contacts, even if you haven’t joined, most do not realize this. And they have admitted this as well. I can’t risk that for my company clients.

I’ll check back later if someone can post more that would be great. Thx.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did not know that about facebook - thanks!

To summarize the vid is drawing attention to the UN "Global Compact on Migration" which is an agreement they want member nations to sign on Dec 11. Basically it makes any anti-migration speach illegal and same category as hate speech. Media will not be allowed to post anti-migration articles.

Scary **** indeed. So far only USA, Australia and Hungary are not supporting it..

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even when going to Facebook to look at a link it grabs all your information of your computer, phone, tablet, including your contacts, even if you haven’t joined, most do not realize this. And they have admitted this as well. I can’t risk that for my company clients.

Canada could leave the UN at any time now.

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are on a very slippery slope that leads us to a toxic bucket and Truedope is like a set of bald gripless tires holding us to that very slope that he is continually adding water to making our descent speed faster and faster....

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yes lots of companies are doing this now. I have a source - Microsoft's Privacy Statement https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement

Also, check out Google's (IMO, this one is somewhat worse) https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a joke, Unfortunately Justine Trudope is going to support what the Un does.

im afraid you are right. and will likely set up as much as he can before next election. i wonder what the senate is doing, as they are supposed to be able to veto his stupidity.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the news media that taking bribe money is forgetting to covering this.

Prsledder

Reaction score
Trudeau and Morneau are destroying Canada socially and economically, and with Scheer being as charismatic as a rock we might have these clowns for 5 more years.

I am pretty sure that with the vote splitting we will have another liberal term crushing us. This bull**** is just the beginning. It’s time to fight because we are almost done here..

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
C46B90FE-4C48-4FC6-8CFB-3361F0FFBD7A.jpg Best way and maybe the only way to hit the reset button. War has been there for lesser reasons before, not a fan of war but what choice do we have when the clowns in our corrupted government continue to brake our backs.

Top Bottom