Help on the Grizzly "sputtering" issue after water crossing.

Major

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How and what material did you make the rim around the hole with. that looks like a real nice pro install.:beer:

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The black plastic is gutter mesh. Pick it up at home depot. The black edge covering is door molding from canadian tire. all in all about $50.00 for material.

yoggibear

Reaction score
How and what material did you make the rim around the hole with. that looks like a real nice pro install.:beer:
i put alum sheeting and insulation between gas tank and eng ang drill some nice clean holes in the air box for more cooler air for the eng hope it works ty marcel

mudbug

Reaction score
Here's a dig, Buy a polaris and you won't have the water/steam issues. The manual for the Grizzly states keep on dry land not for water use!!! :d:d

Just kidding!!!!
I know a few guys that have the Grissly and they have heat issue's as well and they all vented there side panels and they all look good with the mod's. Besides who's gonna see it when its covered in mud.

Ride hard or go home!!!!!

:smilieicon_ford:

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
few things you can look at ..

vent lines are there any lines on them? if not this can get small amounts of water in your bowl off as much as a splash you can find them here.

download.axd

also i plugged my drain hose with a golf T to stop any water from coming up into the over flow on it also a known problem.

Id check those things before i drill holes in my bike. Ive never had steam issues on my 660 i duno maybe they changed the 07's ? cant see how but i do have those lines re routed.

id also make sure the carb rubber boots are tight to the airbox and the head

Top Bottom