Hello

bergy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all i think that it is about time that i introduce myself and start responding to some of these threads. Great site and can see where it could come in very useful. I come from central AB (Flat Land With Wind):realmad: I am not new to sledding. I've been going to the mountains for the last 10 or so years. Was in Revy Dec 12-14/07 and Sicamous Jan 20-25/08. This year i'm riding a 2008 M8. Wish we could get some snow around home.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. More input is always welcome.

Motogp

Reaction score
Nice to meet you. If you ever want to ride Valemount let me know. I ride a short track but don't let that scare you, I am the best lol.

GRD

Reaction score
Hello all i think that it is about time that i introduce myself and start responding to some of these threads. Great site and can see where it could come in very useful. I come from central AB (Flat Land With Wind):realmad: I am not new to sledding. I've been going to the mountains for the last 10 or so years. Was in Revy Dec 12-14/07 and Sicamous Jan 20-25/08. This year i'm riding a 2008 M8. Wish we could get some snow around home.

Welcome to the site! Lots of other cats on here!

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa cats!! Welcome Bergy, nice sled ;) Get that through Checker'd Flag? Those guys are awesome I have bought a few machines from them over the years. :)

bergy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa cats!! Welcome Bergy, nice sled ;) Get that through Checker'd Flag? Those guys are awesome I have bought a few machines from them over the years. :)

Yea this is the third sled from them. First was 98 Powder Special then an 02 Mountain Cat and this one. Service there is great (Not that Cats Need Any Service)

Top Bottom