Hello All!!

EAFarms

Reaction score
Hi all my name is Eric i'm new to this whole forum thing but i figure that it is the best way to get info from ppl like myself that are out there tearin it up... Im' kinda big into it all atv,sleds, and trucks and I mean big!!!! 2009 Sportsman 850XP EPS, 27 ITP XTRS, Hot Seat Performance Exhaust, QSC clutch kit, Nitrious Express 30hp shot and now a new hole in the piston yippie! lookin for a big bore kit?? On to the sleds I have 2 2008 Nytros' a MTX and GT Flatlander... My new wife kinda laid claim to the GT its pertty much stock. The MTX on the other hand is my baby, Stage II mountian performance supercharger, Timbersled lightweight 163" skid, Barkbuster front end, FOX Floats all the way around, Challenger Powerclaw and we are in the process of a new tunnel tryin to decide what one to put on it??? On to the trucks... The day to day farm truck is a 2005 Ford F350 regular cab with EGR delete, fire ring, headstuds, Garret Turbo, MBRP 4", Edge Juice with attitude cowl hood and Smashed Boxside from the gooseneck trailer but we fixin... Good truck 2008 GMC Sierra SLE Loaded to the hilt, particulate delete,Edge Race, rollin on 20s' Ultra platinum goliaths', 305 55/20 cooper zeon ltzs'. I know thats 2 different worlds but Ford makes work trucks and gm makes pickups... Live to ride and party hard!!!

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome and it sounds like you will have plenty of opportunity to share your info with alot of peeps on this site. Have fun:cool:

Top Bottom