Hello all,new to site and wondering what i should buy

altaredneck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know its a common question but i'm not sure what kind of snow machine i should buy for mountain riding. I'm looking at a 2008 droagon 800(Demo) which is very nice and has warranty so I have peace of mind, or do i save myself money and buy something a couple years old and take a chance on it. If it's older what is a reliable make. Hope I don't sound stupid, any advice is greatly appreciated. I previously was burned when i bought a 97 powder special so now i have cold feet about buying used.
Thanks Altaredneck

wildwest

Reaction score
anything with warranty, 08 dragon good sled, demo means somebody else rode it like they stole it. talk to scottie at cochrane polaris good place to deal.

couchrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Snow and Mud!
Hope you enjoy.

I would go with new. Then you have peace of mind like you said. Demo is O.k. but make sure they give you a good deal.
:cool:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know its a common question but i'm not sure what kind of snow machine i should buy for mountain riding. I'm looking at a 2008 droagon 800(Demo) which is very nice and has warranty so I have peace of mind, or do i save myself money and buy something a couple years old and take a chance on it. If it's older what is a reliable make. Hope I don't sound stupid, any advice is greatly appreciated. I previously was burned when i bought a 97 powder special so now i have cold feet about buying used.
Thanks Altaredneck

welcome aboard buddy, look around there are some crazy deals on new 09 and 08 sleds from all manufactures, i know we have some .. check our our website if you want to see what i mean... demos are ok, as long as the rebate or discount is good enough, we usually knock off 5-800 plus eat the pdi. depends on the model,

Terry

altaredneck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for everyones advice. I ended up buying a new 09' 800 dragon 163 and am pretty excited hope she is a good one.:):)

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for everyones advice. I ended up buying a new 09' 800 dragon 163 and am pretty excited hope she is a good one.:):)

Congrats altaredneck!, I'm sure you will enjoy the new toy. My friend has a 700 dragon and likes it a lot...but at least you buck'd up and went with the 800. We bug him about it endlessly:d

Top Bottom