Hello all From North East BC!

Zien19

Reaction score
Just saying hello to all and introduce myself a bit. I have lived and played in Fort St John BC for 13 years now with a 3 year exit plan. LOL!! Now I can’t leave this place due to all the scenery and the beauty of the North. I race and ride in the pma with my 2 sons and a favorite family past time is to find some crown around Hudson hope and ride all weekend with the whole extended family. Some times in the excess of 50 ppl. Now I have found a new love in snowmobiling. It has connected me with my father and is most challenging and exciting at the same time until I get stuck. Any ways Hello to all and hope to share stories and info with all.

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just saying hello to all and introduce myself a bit. I have lived and played in Fort St John BC for 13 years now with a 3 year exit plan. LOL!! Now I can’t leave this place due to all the scenery and the beauty of the North. I race and ride in the pma with my 2 sons and a favorite family past time is to find some crown around Hudson hope and ride all weekend with the whole extended family. Some times in the excess of 50 ppl. Now I have found a new love in snowmobiling. It has connected me with my father and is most challenging and exciting at the same time until I get stuck. Any ways Hello to all and hope to share stories and info with all.

Welcome, you are in the right place. You have great riding areas up there. Do you ride Beaver Creek, Hassler , Tumbler Ridge, Powder King?
We quadded and biked up hear Hudson Hope a couple years back. Huge gravel and sand pits if I recall. Your right, the scenery is awesome !

Zien19

Reaction score
You bet!!! Only been to Tumbler and PK on sled looking at doing some summer riding this year. Hudson hope area is one big dune and there is some gravel pits from whrere they took the earth to build the WAC bennit Dam. There is some natural stem vent too. If your ever in the area drop me a line.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello from the great Elk valley .Nothing like riding with your family.

Top Bottom