Heel Clicker Kits

Paininthe#$%

Reaction score
Has any one tried the Heel Clicker Clutch weight kits? I have heard mixed reviews.

Does any one have any other brand recommendation other than Heel Clicker?

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the two speed setup on my sled, an 07 rmk 600, and it rips like no other. Draggin on the trails, I smoked my dads 800xp. Granted his is stock and I have a few bolt-ons, it made a huge difference and I love them. Plus, they are really good at helping you find a setup for your sled, good customer service!

Dr. Meatman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pending on how much you mess with your clutch and want to get into fine tuning but check out thunder products cam style adjustable weights kinda spendy but the the adjustability and fine tuning characteristics are second to none....supreme tool copied their design so the pretty much have the same thing also

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 2 speed kit that I have is also heavy in the adjustability factor. I got a setup from them, but they give you lots of weighted washers and bolts to adjust with, loctite and go.

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what sled is the kit going on? Different sleds react differently to the kits, some kits are better than others for a specific brand or size of sled.

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They do make kits for that clutch, the drag and fly kit for sure not sure of any others. Call them and ask them about some of the setups, they were evry helpful when I was deciding what kit to use on my sled.

sledhead2481

Reaction score
I have the two speed setup on my sled, an 07 rmk 600, and it rips like no other. Draggin on the trails, I smoked my dads 800xp. Granted his is stock and I have a few bolt-ons, it made a huge difference and I love them. Plus, they are really good at helping you find a setup for your sled, good customer service!
have you had any issues with the heel clicker 2. had one on my 2005 fusion 900. probs with springs and clearance for the weights to travel. my brother had the regular heel clicker on his 2002 xc 700 and a weigh came apart and put the clutches thru the hood

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope, never had a problem with mine. I knwo the old kits had problems but they have been redesigned and durability problems have been fixed. I had problems with the tip weight hitting the spider but talked to them and they didn't get it in the instructions but flip the bolt around and you're fine. It's only a problem with the bolt if it has no washers on it tho.

I have had really good luck with mine, runs really strong once tuned, haven't seen a 600 even come close to hanging with it and gives every 700 and 800 a run for the money

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the 2 speed kit on my dragon and that thing rips, heel clicker has really good customer service too they are great to deal with.

Top Bottom