Heaters Stolen!

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to Hotrod and wouldn't you know it just after a great season ends someone puts a damper on it and steals the wall heaters, lines and bottles from the Lucielle and Belle collection shacks. They were there on the Tuesday when everything was closed up and gone by Wednesday morning when Hotrod went back to pick some things up. And i believe these were supplied by the club!!! Keep your ears and eyes open, nothing is safe anymore!! Higgins.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check with the other club members may be some one did it before you got back

no club members took them out, for sure stolen. more $$ out of the club pocket which we really can't afford . lesson learnt, take them out next year before someone else does.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Post a pic of what they looked like. Were they attatched to the wall or just sitting there?

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Ya I'm in for donating as well if we can get a paypal going for it I'm in.

Just to clarify, it was the specialty small propane heaters in the trail fee collection shacks that were stolen. Cost to replace both will be about $2,000 total, not including labor (which is being donated by Rod Whelpton, our local plumber/pipefitter and Sledder/Tour Guide). The buggers knew what they were doing cause they had to uninstall the heaters which were attached to the walls, and took the venting, wiring and thermostats as well. GRRRRR!!!! The RCMP here are taking this theft very seriously. I have an unused paypal account for anyone wishing to donate funds at mountainhavenbb@gmail.com. I will collect the funds and make sure that Rod W. gets the money so he can order the new heaters and install them. If we do happen to recover the heaters (unlikely at this point), I will give the funds to the snowmobile club for cabin and trail maintenance. I will post totals as it goes.

Last edited:

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will donate as well, let me know what is required. Thanks.

Top Bottom