Health Products and Weight Loss

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Follow the 90 day challenge until you reach your goal weight and then follow the maintenance plan,If you lose it in 6 weeks awesome,then you go on the much cheaper maintenance plan until you stabilize, then wein your self off the products all together. Then come back when needed for burn packs if you gain unwanted weight. There are a few options with these sugestions . Weight loss varies with different people but that's the general idea. Lyle

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I do have people looking to lose various amounts of weight,not that many are trying to lose 60 pounds like me,allthough I have a couple looking for a big change. Some as little as 15 pounds that I know of. :)

Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
lylemoorehead.myqivana.com Go to my website or just check out qivanaproducts .com pricelist and product info is all theresled season is only5 months away!

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Larry and I have been following weight watchers on line and have lost a combined total of 77 pounds as of last week. We are eating real food learning portion control and what foods give us the biggest bang for our point buck!!! It works for us and we are both really happy with the results. Congrats on your weight loss Catman!!! Jan

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks Jan, Right back at you , it dosnt matter how we getter done as long as we have success doing it,Im not a great calorie counter so that one would be tough for me,this is working for me as well as a few others so we should all have an awesome sled season beginning in November.Good Job!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I got three weeks to go on my 90 day challenge and not only do I feel great and as my goal weight was to lose 60 pounds I thought a few times that was I being realistic because 60 pounds is a lot of weight and honestly didn't want it to become a sales pitch. Well people are seeing my results and that takes care of the sales pitch. Well just for those who are interested in my results so far I'm now down 45 pounds and hoping for a minimum 50 to55 pounds at the end of the challenge, will continue regardless if it takes another month or two to reach 60 or more if I'm. not satisfied with my weight. I'm building a good customer base and will hopefully have more results posted here from others. My banner is up on the site if anyone has any interest in getting a little lighter for sled season. Keep in mind that I'm doing this while working out of camps, there is no better place that I know of too gain weight. Pm call or check out my website just click on the banner

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Two weeks to go and its all going smooth as milkshakes baby...............! :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any before and after pics? Im looking to shed a good 40-50-60lbs too! Id love to git in on the program, as long as it does whats advertised ;)

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everything we need to live healthy is provided by nature, you do not need "products" to be healthy.
Take the time to educate yourself if you really want to change your life style.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any before and after pics? Im looking to shed a good 40-50-60lbs too! Id love to git in on the program, as long as it does whats advertised ;)
You might get blown off the mountain if you lost 60lbs.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
As soon as I'm finished my 90 day challenge I will post before and after pics,it's up July 14 so if I get a chance I will post them Wednesday or Thursday before the camp out cause I may gain a couple pounds there lol!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Everything we need to live healthy is provided by nature, you do not need "products" to be healthy.
Take the time to educate yourself if you really want to change your life style.

I tried that,I didn't work lol, I challenge anyone to come back here in a year and I will also show you how to keep it off,losing it is only the start............you need to keep it off and I plan that being my next challenge. It's all right here in writing.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of magical products that promise the world. I've dropped close to 20lbs and put back on the muscle I lost a year ago from simple healthy eating and exercising. Pills won't build cardio or muscle JMO. To each their own, but I prefer to hammer it out in the gym.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Though i'm not nearly even close to being as fit as i use to be a few years ago. Mostly because of a couple of sled accidents i've had kinda put a lid on things for a while.
But to help me stay fit i have a universal gym that i use and a mountian bike. It realy makes a huge difference.
My problem is now my injuries prohibit alot of my excersises with the gym and bike. I need 2 surgeries, one for my right shoulder and another for my back....all from sledding.
I haven't used the bike much because of the back but i try to use the gym weekly with lighter weights.

KawisakiRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried that,I didn't work lol, I challenge anyone to come back here in a year and I will also show you how to keep it off,losing it is only the start............you need to keep it off and I plan that being my next challenge. It's all right here in writing.

I agree, losing it is the easy part, it takes alot of discipline to keep it off.
I'm be no means a "expert" but from everything I've learned/experienced diet is 80-90% of it, good luck with your program.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay on the pics but I got sent to work right after the jamboree and never had a chance although I got them and will post em ASAP ,Finished on Thursday and lost 52 pounds in 90 days and that is very accurate weights,same time,same scale every day. Finished the partying and eating hamburgers at the jamboree,gained two pounds back and starting another 90 day program today,My new goal is 30 pounds which would give me a total of 82 pounds in 6 months. Then the maintenance plan.for six months which is less than half the price of the weightless program..Will post pics in next half hour or so.Will have to go to desktop to post pics.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
image.jpg Well I can't seem to rotate these pictures? :beer: Did I mention the difference between those two pics is 52 pounds.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Winters coming,time to lighten up those sleds

Top Bottom