Heading out

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just heading out to the river. Wapiti is really dropping, getting fun lots of skinny spots.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 374

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you sure you have the smarts to operate a boat,,, considering you can't even post a pic properly??

Kinda disconcerting actually. Having one of the guys who has tried hard to prove himself one of the dumbest, weak minded dolt on this site questioning the level of my wisdom. You have proved in print many times you would need a really good flashlight , a map and a long long ladder to even dream of climbing out from the bottom of the dumb a$$ pit you comfortably dwell in to get where you could even see out.
But it's true I suppose, so if someday I need pictures posted, I'll put the word out with the homeless and street people, where I'm certain someone with your seemingly limited and rapidly diminishing knowledge will eventually be living and maybe buy you a soup and donut at Tim hortons in payment for helping me post a picture properly.
But keep beaking buttercup, Cause you're special.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda disconcerting actually. Having one of the guys who has tried hard to prove himself one of the dumbest, weak minded dolt on this site questioning the level of my wisdom. You have proved in print many times you would need a really good flashlight , a map and a long long ladder to even dream of climbing out from the bottom of the dumb a$$ pit you comfortably dwell in to get where you could even see out.
But it's true I suppose, so if someday I need pictures posted, I'll put the word out with the homeless and street people, where I'm certain someone with your seemingly limited and rapidly diminishing knowledge will eventually be living and maybe buy you a soup and donut at Tim hortons in payment for helping me post a picture properly.
It's often tough to take lenny seriously because the doolaide hate really blinds him into run on sentences, large paragraph blocks, and repetitious arguments but occasionally he'll spout off a beautiful rant like this. Truly one for the ages, well done sir.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Words from a genuine trust fund baby.. LMAO!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SO...What's it like being a "super intelligence"? Do you actually lower your standards to normal average intelligence with the people round you?
Ya, looks like you are on the river, and not monitering and posting on S&M. LMAO!!

Actually Denny isn't an a$$hole, and doesn't claim superior intelligence status, so...

I love that boat Denny, my favourite colour. Heads up tho , some of the special needs kids are on here monitoring picture input procedure. LOL

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SO...What's it like being a "super intelligence"? Do you actually lower your standards to normal average intelligence with the people round you?
Ya, looks like you are on the river, and not monitering and posting on S&M. LMAO!!

Actually Denny isn't an a$$hole, and doesn't claim superior intelligence status, so...

Denny's pretty smart, and the people around me are usually of similar normal intelligence just like me, it's you i suspect may be in the lower percentile by a great deal .
And I agree, Denny is not an a$$hole, that's the difference between him and you.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I think Lenny and Cuso should start their own private thread where they can squabble like teenage schoolgirls instead of doing it in serious threads where the rest of us have to put up with it.Getting kinda old guys...

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K. Sorry all, nothing but boat talk from now on on this thread from me .

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Lenny and Cuso should start their own private thread where they can squabble like teenage schoolgirls instead of doing it in serious threads where the rest of us have to put up with it.Getting kinda old guys...

WOW Mike quit being so serious :confused: I don't start the battles, I just finish them LOL

K. Sorry all, nothing but boat talk from now on on this thread from me .

Don't start Chit on the threads that you are not welcome in, and there will be peace. Simple, even for your narcissistic self to understand.

Peace ooout.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like an awesome run, wish i could have joined you. We drove to Hinton and unloaded in town then went into Brule lake, messed around in the river on the way there. Stayed overnight on the lake, then sunday went downstream for an hour or so. First time , cool area but pretty small and river is pretty mellow. The area along side the lake looks like a super area for any kind of atv's, lots of folks out enjoying it in everything from trucks to cars to quads and dirt bikes. No pics cause while unloading, my friggen phone leaped out of my pocket and dove into the atha b, just so i"d have some way to spend my entire Monday morning at the telus store. sheesh.

Top Bottom