Haven't heard nothing about the twin turbo's lately

REVINATOR

Reaction score
talked to ken specialty sleds ,he said they were still waiting for parts sucks to miss out on 6 weeks of sledding

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah, I used to play that game, now its kinda nice to pull the rope and ride everytime u want to

REVINATOR

Reaction score
hey glen, any idea why its taking so long for the parts, kinda miss twin turbo on the site here calling out the yammi turbos

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just heard the parts are in,so any day now. I have a second sled but i thought it would be better to nurse my injured leg for awhile before i ride twin again.it's a little different ridding then a stock sled,lol:D:D:D
I'll be looking for the yammy's real soon,lol

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there you yammy's you better look out cause twin turbo is coming to life again here real soon!!!! But oh yah i guess there used to lookin at taillights...LOL...LOL..Yah she should be up and ready to tear next weekend.. Nothin like a little hairdryer...LOL... Or two...

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there you yammy's you better look out cause twin turbo is coming to life again here real soon!!!! But oh yah i guess there used to lookin at taillights...LOL...LOL..Yah she should be up and ready to tear next weekend.. Nothin like a little hairdryer...LOL... Or two...

i'll bite!

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yah. Just dont bite off more than you can chew..LOL...LOL.. Two stroke huffers are rockin...

You don't scare me, how many horse's. You have to have the balls to match also.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah about 300.. But quite abit lighter than the good old yammy's... But it's all good.. I just love to see big HP sleds that look cool and ALSO go like a bat out of hell...

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well im free next weekend,where to yammy????:D:D

300 hp quite impressive, just got back from allen where a turbo cat handed me my ass. all good though, it was best weekend of sledding i've seen in long while. Broke trail all the way in to the back.

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
black riding with 2 others, there were also two APEX'S there that kicked them. my apex is stock 10# after seeeing that action i am considering upgrades.

Top Bottom