Happy New Year all!

OLIVE DRAB DEAN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is Jan 1 here in the Sultan of Oman, pretty cold, +20c with a slight wind:eek: Can't wait to get home mid Jan and do some riding, instead of the digging we did to get the horses out, Take care have fun and ride safe.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
It is Jan 1 here in the Sultan of Oman, pretty cold, +20c with a slight wind:eek: Can't wait to get home mid Jan and do some riding, instead of the digging we did to get the horses out, Take care have fun and ride safe.

Dean... Seen Ya in pics digging snow for the horse rescue... Now how about some pics in the Sand !.... I have a gooder with one you bros from there...Have a good one, See ya when ya get back. :):beer:

GRD

Reaction score

Good to see you online Dean... See you soon in McBride!

Travis

Wanderlust

Reaction score

Thanks for rubbing it in there honey.......I was thinking of you today as I was plowing yet again....:rolleyes:

Top Bottom