had some visitors to my jobsite last night...

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
ooooh this could get fun... wheres munhoez when ya need him
im rite here, i always get called out for racial ch!t.
It dont bother me no more.

All i gotta say lord maxwell is " I'm brown and I'm proud of it!!"

What would u have posted if it where sum drunk orientals, or drunk east indians or drunk menonnites?

oh ya , and my drunk cuzin, sez hello moonias!

Last edited:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
funny eh, i followed my stolen sled tracks north of kitscoty and lost them at the turn off to the onion lake rez. Not sayin thats who stole my pride and joy but it sure makes me think........

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah fawk, god dam whitey pipe pile wreaked my car and made me spill my beer. Fawk it i will just sleep under here tonight.

My vote on how it all went down.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya you can tell by the skid marks how out of control they were and how hard they tried to avoid it...:rolleyes: lol

my girlfriend pointed out maybe they thought it was a tunnel

Exactly, they are victims here. Lets be a little bit more understanding... :d

smc

Reaction score
damn, ive been known to say some rude ch!t in my day but even im slightly offended by some of the comments in this thread.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe they lost control on slippery roads,

And if ur g'friend thought that, wow. Is she blonde by any chance??lol

yes but she also wasnt the one that drove her car into a pile of pipes drunk beyond beleif.

ps i hope that first comment was a joke?

this is a 30km.h zone and the booze bottles spilling out of the car has nothing to do with it?>

rcmp just phoned me, slap on the wrist as usual.

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe they lost control on slippery roads,

And if ur g'friend thought that, wow. Is she blonde by any chance??lol

From what i see in the pics you can still see tread marks brakes weren't even on. I live 3 mins from the res and see lots of this stuff all the time don't mean to really be hating natives but when you grow up next the the res and see what goes on it ruins your opinion for all of them. sorry munhoez.

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
yes but she also wasnt the one that drove her car into a pile of pipes drunk beyond beleif.

ps i hope that first comment was a joke?

this is a 30km.h zone and the booze bottles spilling out of the car has nothing to do with it?>

rcmp just phoned me, slap on the wrist as usual.

Hell ya it has sumthin to do with it. Drunk drivin. Lots of tards drunk drive, all races drunk drive.
Here's a question maxwell, - would u have made the same thread if a whitey, Asian or african were drunk behind the wheel and smashed their coug into the so called tunnels? Just askin

From what i see in the pics you can still see tread marks brakes weren't even on. I live 3 mins from the res and see lots of this stuff all the time don't mean to really be hating natives but when you grow up next the the res and see what goes on it ruins your opinion for all of them. sorry munhoez.

No problems, I can see ur point, If u see drunk native, do u consider all natives to be drunk and smashing chit? Most ppl do. They think once they see one drunk bastage , we're all labeled like that. Or if one nate decides to do chit all with his life, but drink and collect a welly check. Ppl will think we're all on gov handouts and ALL of us good ones get the same label.

maaaaah ssssif
Naaaawwwdeeevin

speeder72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Putting them on reservations was a good call,not locking the gate after we put them all there ,not such a good call :d

Top Bottom