had some visitors to my jobsite last night...

mxzretta

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look all i'm saying is was meant as an insult.He could have said some drunks.And yes i'm racist also.Can't stand those somali niggas always whining how we dont help them or that drunk white honky woman that killed that lady in west edmonton.Thats all i have to say so i will leave it alone.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
watch them fuggers try and turn it around on you, and make your company pay.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look all i'm saying is was meant as an insult.He could have said some drunks.And yes i'm racist also.Can't stand those somali niggas always whining how we dont help them or that drunk white honky woman that killed that lady in west edmonton.Thats all i have to say so i will leave it alone.

Maybe they were Indians :rolleyes:

Andoo

Respected Military Member
Reaction score
Hells yeah, like if that pipe wasn't there that expensive car would still be on the road and we would not have to buy a new one of equal value or more!!!! WTF were you thinking!

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
Maybe they were just some Mexicans or Philippine cousins visiting? LOL. I rescued 3 Native guys last Saturday on the highway late, late at night...shivering cause their truck ran out of gas. They hitched, got gas but then the battery was dead. They sat on HWY 16 for 1.5hrs before anyone stopped to help them. I boosted them and off they went on their merry way, one headlight and low tire. LOL.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was with a bunch of trucks over by a place called peavine northeast of high prairie years ago, we were going down a gravel road and the guy in front came over the top of a knoll to see a herd of cows on the road. he smacked a couple of them and hollered at us to stop, it was dusty and we all got whoa'd up and pulled over. the one cow was dead and laying on the side of the road, the other was on the road fawked up but still alive. as we stood there wondering what to do along comes like a '79 impala....we waved our arms but they weren't stopping, ran smack over the wounded cow, brake lights came on for a second, and away they went. killed the cow dead....

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
was with a bunch of trucks over by a place called peavine northeast of high prairie years ago, we were going down a gravel road and the guy in front came over the top of a knoll to see a herd of cows on the road. he smacked a couple of them and hollered at us to stop, it was dusty and we all got whoa'd up and pulled over. the one cow was dead and laying on the side of the road, the other was on the road fawked up but still alive. as we stood there wondering what to do along comes like a '79 impala....we waved our arms but they weren't stopping, ran smack over the wounded cow, brake lights came on for a second, and away they went. killed the cow dead....

Sounds like quick thinking....
Thats where i parked the car last night

davelaw1982

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

and that comment is any better then the one in the first post?? Again WTF....:rant:

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ha! Problem solved! AND, steak for supper! :beer::d

Top Bottom