had some visitors to my jobsite last night...

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
drunken indians who knew!

passed out, completely missed the road and drove into a pile of steel pipe. one of them was sleeping under the site office the rest were MIA.

wasted my day today which i didnt need.

now what would have happened if they made it the extra 100 yards and got to the major highway?:mad::nono:

notice beer can in back seat and a bottle of whisky..polished off.

real valuable citizens thats forsure!!

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
....sigh....and us sledders and avys is the real problem these days hey....media prob wouldnt even take a second look at this one....

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
....sigh....and us sledders and avys is the real problem these days hey....media prob wouldnt even take a second look at this one....

i was gona say something about that....really avalanches are pretty minor compared to some of the issues we just look past like its normal

jhsummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.jhactivities.com
"drunken indians" and what does this have to do with it.A drunk is a drunk regardless of race.

Are you calling Lord Maxwell a racist? Don't be so sensitive. Geeeezzzz. I live in Wyoming. If a drunk Cowboy drove into my office I would post that "a drunk Cowboy drove his truck into my office."
Would you have a problem with that?

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its ok. we're all racist. ever driven through a black neighborhood? Everyone looks at you unless you have the bass thumping.
there were neighbourhoods in dallas when i lived there that the loud bass wouldn't have even saved you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom