H1 N1 Vaccinations

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
nope for me too!!!!! an offiicial with the CDC got $29 mill from the drug company to push the H!N! vaccine!!!! i don't get the regular flu shot either. the way i look at it, take the shot, maybe get the flu. don't take the shot, maybe get the flu. the only difference is, no side effects to NOT taking the shot! just my $.03

well said bucky

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New research report released just the other day that shows a direct correlation between sleep and avoising the flu. Apparently anything less than 7 hours a night and you increase your chance of contracting the flu considerably.

Sleep well, eat well, excersize and fresh air....that will be my vaccine!

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey ZRrrr im with you on that one, lots of sleep, and eat good

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
H1N1 nope, my son is a type 1 diabetic and they keep saying yes, no , yes no..I just choose no :) It is a new, I mean really how long have they tested it??? I get the flu shot because I work in public health and it is expected of us..infact they track us down to get it!! LOL My whole family will get the seasonal shot but no H1N1 for us :)

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The government rarely gives anything away for free! I will be getting it as soon as possible.

my 2.5 cents:)[/Q

Free?? Surely you jest.... nothing is free. We are paying for it, you just dont know how. My family is not getting it. How long has this been tested, or reasearched for that matter?? Anyone?? Not much shelf life, or testimonials on this product.

I'm out.;)

Normally I agree, I normally do not receive the yearly shots, this year, Myself and my family are getting the H1N1 shots, I happen to have a connection with local hospitals and know how many units are already full and under quarantine with H1N1 cases...

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better off not getting the vac, and if you do contract the piggie flu and catch it early enough they jam you full of tamiflu anyways for free

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey ZRrrr im with you on that one, lots of sleep, and eat good

he forgot 1 point RIDE HARD. just my bit for this thread. not gettin shot neither is the family. dont forget to pray for snow.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he forgot 1 point RIDE HARD. just my bit for this thread. not gettin shot neither is the family. dont forget to pray for snow.

No for our family too. in addition to the above mentioned tips, we're all using the netti pot to flush out our nasal cavities daily, upping vit C, probiotics, Elderberries in our tea, garlic if we feel something coming on, essential fatties, essential oils and lots of hand washing.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
New research report released just the other day that shows a direct correlation between sleep and avoising the flu. Apparently anything less than 7 hours a night and you increase your chance of contracting the flu considerably.

Sleep well, eat well, excersize and fresh air....that will be my vaccine!

I think that is a bunch of BS to. I guess I will find out, can't remember the last time I got 7 hours of sleep during the week, you get so much more done once you can function on 6 hours of sleep or less :d

Never get any of these stupid shots it's a waste IMO. The regular flu is just as or more dangerous and it hasen't killed me, so not to worried.....

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah as long as we take care of our bodies and get sufficient sleep, nutrition and excersie we are designed to fight illnesses on our own WITHOUT vaccinations. In my opinion, secreting drugs into our system to temporarily "lower" the risk of contracting the flu only makes our immune systems weaker therefore putting us at greater risk of contracting viruses and allowing our bodies to become "dependant" on drugs in order to stay healthy... doesn't seem natural at all. I am deathly allergic to penicillian and my body does not respond well to any antibiotics, when I do have to take them they make me sick so I just don't take them and my body fights everything off itself. I beleive the government is just trying to get more money in their pockets by "brainwashing" society into thinking they will fall ill if they don't take a vaccination... pffff:rant:

H2SNOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No for our family too. in addition to the above mentioned tips, we're all using the netti pot to flush out our nasal cavities daily, upping vit C, probiotics, Elderberries in our tea, garlic if we feel something coming on, essential fatties, essential oils and lots of hand washing.

now you need to add Vitamin D ......that is the key right there D I say

and Silver and you will be good to go ...

did I say vitamin D ?????:d

The Jane Burgermeister website - investigating the swine flu pandemic

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:eek:Is this for real? thats krazzy, poor kid

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score