Gun control, it's coming...

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got to Cabelas at 3:35 was second in line, 20 minutes later there was about 8 people in line and growing, 2 guys behind the counter. They said its going to be a busy week. Grabbed an extra handgun, Grabbed two clips for each handgun and a pile of shells

Looks like they’re sold out wow

Last edited by a moderator:

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They can push most of this ch!t through with an OIC like they did with the May 1st gun ban. I would also suspect that another bunch of guns will be on the ban list here soon if there is another OIC to get this handgun deal to hold any weight.

As far as the Mags go, they want the high capacity mags made to only ever have 5 rounds in them, so something other than a rivet. I have a metal mag Tham came with my Tavor that is stamped on the outside, and no rivet. That Is what I think they are going after because the rivet thing was to pass their stupid law last time and they approved it not knowing how easy it is to drill out a rivet.

Been a pricey few weeks on the firearms and ammo front with all this BS

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 8.45.09 PM.png

The fine print at the bottom basically says that an OIC can bring it into force at anytime... I think.
Im not up to par on legal/political jargon but thetas the way I read it

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't this all have to pass the house and senate before its stone. I decided to get mine as soon as announced rather than waiting for days even weeks for the transfer to be done.

It’s up to the CFO if they will allow the transfer to take place. Black box customs already released a statement to their customers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like pushing the same crap on them that they push on the gun owners. They should ban Lamborghinis, the medias version of bad cars. Vehicals kill way more people than guns do.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By next week we ALL, will be cutting our steaks 🥩 with a spoon. The Libs are basically saying to US peasants you will own nothing and be happy, unbelievable.

Top Bottom