Grizzly Lodge

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ride and stay at this place? Booked in for Dec 10th and wondering how the riding is and current conditions. It is in the Scotch Creek Area.

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you wont like it............................:d:d:d

Attachments

• 100_1707.jpg
    100_1707.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 488

jake the snake

Reaction score
Great place to ride, staying up there on the 3rd & 4th of Dec. I have lot of pics send email have not figured out how to put pics on here.
Good people up there treated well.

EthanWbr

Reaction score
i love to ride there its fricken sweet up there check them out on facebook they keep you posted through out the season

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Guys, looking forward to seeing some new area:)

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone no the website address?how much a night?how do you get all your gear in there?thinking of headin up that way in a month,just lookin at options for less busy places,can you stay down in seymour arm and still ride that area,any seggestions would be great thanks.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone no the website address?how much a night?how do you get all your gear in there?thinking of headin up that way in a month,just lookin at options for less busy places,can you stay down in seymour arm and still ride that area,any seggestions would be great thanks.

Here is what I know, it might help. Webiste www.grizzlylodge.ca, the price is around $125.00/night includes meals. Dont quote me on that though but I'm close. You can arrange with them to meet you at the staging area with the groomer to carry some of your gear for ya or they have toboggans as well. From what I hear its about a 15-20 groom trail ride to the lodge(I might be a bit off). DO NOT STAY ANYWHERE ELSE. They have gas there for your sleds, if you need race tell them in advance and they will order it in for you. This is what I know, hope it helps.

Top Bottom