Great tribute to a fallen ATV rider, 70+ machines in funeral procession.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A 17 year old young man recently passed away in Grimshaw, his name is Sean Holden. He was working on his quad and then went into his house to go to bed, and never woke up. The funeral was today, his friends on their ATVs and UTVs paid tribute to him by getting together and riding their machines in the procession. It was an incredible sight, I found it very moving.

Here is a short cell phone video, sorry about the phone quality but the message is strong. RIP Sean Holden.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats a great gesture and turn out for such an incredibly sad turn of events. Thoughts and prayers to all family and friends. R.I.P.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what a tragedy. So sorry for everyone's loss. He must have been very well loved in the community.

Thoughts and prayers to all those impacted by this loss.

Trish

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I can't watch the video here at work, but what better way to pay tribute to a friend than to have a procession filled with ATV's/UTV's and other vehicles that he was passionate about!

I'll check the video out from home tomorrow.

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sean was an amazing kid. Only met him a few times, but he was one of those guys that you felt like you knew your whole life after talking with him 5 minutes. His family is very good people as well. Rip buddy.

Top Bottom