Great place to stay in sicamous

Apextenn

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank J.R for the great place to stay on our last trip out to sicamous. I found it online and was a great place to stay slept 9 no problem he was great to deal with and the place was as per the website stated. It was only 500 a night which i though was really reasonable for a place that big. It was nice cause we could just leave the ladies at the cabin and go sledding all day and they were happy. I also really liked the seclusion with all these trucks and trailers going missing it is nice to have secure parking off the main drag anyhow i though i would just leave the link as i though it was a sweet place Cottage LINK British Columbia Cottage Rental bc10149

DV8ED Digger

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank J.R for the great place to stay on our last trip out to sicamous. I found it online and was a great place to stay slept 9 no problem he was great to deal with and the place was as per the website stated. It was only 500 a night which i though was really reasonable for a place that big. It was nice cause we could just leave the ladies at the cabin and go sledding all day and they were happy. I also really liked the seclusion with all these trucks and trailers going missing it is nice to have secure parking off the main drag anyhow i though i would just leave the link as i though it was a sweet place Cottage LINK British Columbia Cottage Rental bc10149

Met JR at work and have rented his "cabin" on several occasions. In fact I have two different weeks planned, (yes, I am bragging...) one in March and one in April. One will be a family trip and the other will be just 'the boys' (damage deposit required!!! LOL)
You are so right when you say that JR is easy to rent from and that the place is beautiful. Sitting right on Mara Lake and looking out over the water. Very peaceful and secure.

Thanks for the review.

Top Bottom