Grandpa's house broken into

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
about 12pm today my grandpas house was broke into. He was gone not more then an hour when he returned he found his house completely trashed and a lot of stuff missing. some interesting items that people can look out for are his whole collection of American muscle dicast car Collection approx. 75 cars, a old refurbished gas pump with a tv in it and of course a bunch of cash, watches and his TV etc. If anybody has any info please let me kno or stumbles across anything that may seem suspicious

People please lock up your houses and pay attention to vehicles that don't belong this happens just west of olds on a main twp. Road ... these thieves are getting out of control

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a bunch of assholes. Sure hope it wasn't an "inside job".

hope he recovers his stuff!

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What scum bags is nothing we work for safe.

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that's suck for him! I think I would be going and asking some neighbours what they where doing. There timing was to good for just being a random b&e. Good luck and hope you and grandpa get to find those guys so justice happens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some friends of ours got hit a while back, fair ways out. on RR31. Where was this at?

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some friends of ours got hit a while back, fair ways out. on RR31. Where was this at?

this was on rr 2.1 I believe ... its that paved road that goes from hwy 27 all the way to the Bowden hwy

worst part his now he just doesn't feel safe ... wondering are they coming back??

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this was on rr 2.1 I believe ... its that paved road that goes from hwy 27 all the way to the Bowden hwy

worst part his now he just doesn't feel safe ... wondering are they coming back??

Probably RR23, bastards, they probably wont come back, they have his stuff now. Unless there is a safe or something they saw.

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope some of his belongings can be recovered !!! It's a horrible feeling when your space has been invaded. I know as my home was hit this summer............only I know it was some punk acquaintance of my son cause only certain things were taken, and they knew our house and schedule. These morons make me sick, especially when we all worked hard for what we have !!!

Top Bottom