Grande Prairie Riders

Marauder01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys, just wondering if there is anyone else in the GP area looking for riding buddies?

i have a few friends to ride with, but work schedules always conflict, so i wanted to see if i could find some more!

i will ride anywhere really.. not a fan of the dunes.. too busy...

mostly been playing in the saddle hills and grovedale areas...

hit me up!

Marauder01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i ride dirtbike tho

apparantly some dirt bikers have a bad rep, and you quading folks dont like us.. lol

SOME of us are respectful, and ride carefully... i like trail riding, if i want to ride hard and fast, i will ride Motocross... not trails @ 100 km/h

Marauder01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe! lol

just looking around on other offroading forums, all the quaders complain about dirt bikers...
havent seen it here tho, so thats nice :D

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no problem with bikes, as long as they are operated using common sense. Passing someone on a trail that is going too slow, doing 60mph is not cool. I will pull over, but if you pass make sure I am aware of you please.

I am suppose to be going out this Sat, not gonna make it to the rally, I have too much to do this weekend.

Marauder01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my weekend is hooped to, so i was trying to go out before the weekend.. will see what happens...

if not, after the weekend i will definately be going the following saturday and maybe sunday if i dont get out earlier :p

and yes, i ride very respectfully! lol

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey im in High Prairie but if you want a new be to the sport i will join in. I moved here from BC so it's hard to find places to ride. Mon-tues work best for me. Im on call all the time. Im a respectful rider and dont drink when I ride. My problem is everything around here is flat and muddy/swammpy which really sucks. The atv guys just laugh at me! They are good and never complained about a bike on the trails. I ride a 450x now im thinking I should trade it in on a quad but no one wants to take it as they say bikes don't sell in AB.

Marauder01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bikes sell in GP like hotcakes man,...

bring it down here if u wanna trade it in..

high level is a little far away for me but if u r ever in gp, let me know and we can ride :D

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm From GP too. I have a sport quad that I ride the chit out of, and baby as well, I will ride hard but don't do stupid crap. And I bought a RZR this spring so I can now go on the muddy trips as well.

Attachments

• Left front.jpg
    Left front.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 109
  • june 2.jpg
    june 2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 113

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am over in chetynd but love to rip around in the saddle hills been there on the quads but now have a bike and would like to make it up there some time although i dont get a weekend of till july long things better dry up by then

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey im in High Prairie but if you want a new be to the sport i will join in. I moved here from BC so it's hard to find places to ride. Mon-tues work best for me. Im on call all the time. Im a respectful rider and dont drink when I ride. My problem is everything around here is flat and muddy/swammpy which really sucks. The atv guys just laugh at me! They are good and never complained about a bike on the trails. I ride a 450x now im thinking I should trade it in on a quad but no one wants to take it as they say bikes don't sell in AB.

bikes sell in GP like hotcakes man,...

bring it down here if u wanna trade it in..

high level is a little far away for me but if u r ever in gp, let me know and we can ride :D

He is frome High Prairie its a couple hours closer than High Level.

Marauder01

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
durrrrr i didnt really notice... i know where high prairie is.. lol just was being ignorant and didnt read before i posted...

measure once, cut twice?

Top Bottom