golden triangle

GREASEMONKEY

Reaction score
there was two of us on Sat that rode from the centre of AB camping area to SWAN then to FOX and returned to the centre for a total of 222 miles or 400 KMS we started at 930 in the am got back at 630 and decided to ride till 830 in the evening and it was great one of the better rides in that area i must say super job on grooming to Foxcreek and Swan hills but was wondering what happened to trapper lees to Swan hills it was very bumpy to say the least but over all IT WAS A GREAT RIDE oh yes i have to mention the one that was on the Quad nice job on the GROOMED trail

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there was two of us on Sat that rode from the centre of AB camping area to SWAN then to FOX and returned to the centre for a total of 222 miles or 400 KMS we started at 930 in the am got back at 630 and decided to ride till 830 in the evening and it was great one of the better rides in that area i must say super job on grooming to Foxcreek and Swan hills but was wondering what happened to trapper lees to Swan hills it was very bumpy to say the least but over all IT WAS A GREAT RIDE oh yes i have to mention the one that was on the Quad nice job on the GROOMED trail

Been too warm to groom for the last 2 weeks or so...Only so much you can do.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh yes i have to mention the one that was on the Quad nice job on the GROOMED trail

Yeah, it's too bad some of them don't have a clue and have to ruin it for everyone else. If they don't have enough sense to stay off the groomed trails on their own then maybe there should be a season set out by law as to when they are permitted. Quads and sleds don't mix worth a darn in the same season.

Top Bottom