Goggle Warmer on 2013 Proclimb.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I bought a new to me proclimb late last season. I am not happy with the goggle bag in front of the handlebars that came with the sled. What are people runnin as an alternative warmer. Pics and any info would be appreciated.
TIA
Derek

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't know if it's the goggles I have or not but the bag seems small. I have to jam them in to close the bag and when I take em out sometimes they are still steamed up. Maybe just have to run er harder to create more heat...

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
don't know if it's the goggles I have or not but the bag seems small. I have to jam them in to close the bag and when I take em out sometimes they are still steamed up. Maybe just have to run er harder to create more heat...
Take the bag off, is there a metal "cage" underneath? If so remove then put bag back, you'll be WAY happier

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I can grab a photo of the cage I'm talking about when I go grab my propane out of the garage

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally, I find the bag to be a bit small depending on the goggle. I still use it to keep small items in, but my solution was to install the old M-series goggle bag under the hood between the exhaust can and the front belly pan (just behind the shock). I also added a screen to the right side side panel opening to keep snow out. My goggles are dry, as the heat from the exhaust can radiates sufficient heat. If you are running a stock muffler, this won't be a viable alternative...

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally, I find the bag to be a bit small depending on the goggle. I still use it to keep small items in, but my solution was to install the old M-series goggle bag under the hood between the exhaust can and the front belly pan (just behind the shock). I also added a screen to the right side side panel opening to keep snow out. My goggles are dry, as the heat from the exhaust can radiates sufficient heat. If you are running a stock muffler, this won't be a viable alternative...

Thought about this locaition as well but didn't want to drop $60 on an idea that I wasn't sure would work. If you could take a pic and post it here it would be appreciated. Or even text me directly if that is easier. Will pm you my cell#
TIA Derek

Ewaschuk

Reaction score
never had an issue putting a pair of aviators, phone,pack of smokes and lighter in there.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never had an issue putting a pair of aviators, phone,pack of smokes and lighter in there.
I have one pair of goggles in there now and they are jammed in. They also don't seem to dry that well in there. I put the goggle warmer from the M-series in just in front of the can . Haven't had the sled out since to test it out. Got the idea for placement from oneoldfart..

Ewaschuk

Reaction score
I have one pair of goggles in there now and they are jammed in. They also don't seem to dry that well in there. I put the goggle warmer from the M-series in just in front of the can . Haven't had the sled out since to test it out. Got the idea for placement from oneoldfart..
Not riding hard enough. haha. what goggles you running? yea it would be nice to have some extra room in there. I was going to put an extra bag by the can too but with my cooker and spare belt there not much room left haha

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not riding hard enough. haha. what goggles you running? yea it would be nice to have some extra room in there. I was going to put an extra bag by the can too but with my cooker and spare belt there not much room left haha
I was thinkin that to...lol but I was in Valemount the weekend before Christmas and ran it pretty hard and the goggles were still wet. Goggles are 1 pr 509's, 1 pr of Oakley's and a pr of Spy Optics..

Top Bottom