Gigglin' grizzly pub(ex: Powerhouse pub)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Mcbride is home to a very fine pub. The gigglin' grizzly is a topnotch pub, with great food, good atmosphere and awesome drinks. The pub went way out of there way and even drove us back to our hotel(in my truck/trailer), after we had a "few" too many...... I think rusty is still hurtin'. We sat with bbtoys, heyjude, rod(adrenaline tours), bigm and parker and colin and a few others all from whitecourt.... Good bunch of guys. And saturday nite we hooked up with esox and his crew, and shut the pub down.... Great place, that gigglin' grizzly!
1&2) FRIDAY NITE WITH THE CREW STAYING AT BBTOYS BED AND BREAKFAST. INSIDE THE GIGGLIN' GRIZZLY
3) ROD FROM ADRENALINE TOURS, WITH THE GONG HAMMER.......... NOTE: IF YOU RING THE GONG, YOU BUY THE WHOLE BAR A ROUND...... ROD BOUGHT EVERYONE A ROUND, SO ATTABOY ROD!
4) THE OWNER/MANAGER OF THE PUB(CARLA) WITH M8 PRO
5) THE EXCELLENT WAITRESS WITH APEX06
6) RUSTY WITH THE BROTHER/SISTER OWNERS OF THE GIGGLIN' GRIZZLY
7) THEY DROVE US HOME IN OUR OWN TRUCK/TRAILER, SO WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO CAB IT.

Attachments

• Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 197
  • Picture 024.jpg
    Picture 024.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 195
  • Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 213
  • Picture 064.jpg
    Picture 064.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 189
  • Picture 068.jpg
    Picture 068.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 193
  • Picture 067.jpg
    Picture 067.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 192
  • Picture 083.jpg
    Picture 083.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope you didn't fall for the brother sister story for to long. Always a good time had by all, the shuttle service home is good for business as you tend to drink more than you should. I think the tab for Friday was in excess of $700, fun, fun, fun. Back to it Friday again, need a full time job to keep up with my bar tab.

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree that it is an extremely nice pub and the hospitality is great. However with all things good theres always space for bad. Myself and 2 of my sledding partners ended up with a major case of food poisining. Food was great though. The exit was just a little rough.:eek:

Did you highmark the toliet bowel.:wetpants:

karbz700

Reaction score
Definetly a very nice place. Great service and good food. With all things good however there must be bad. Myself and 2 other riding partners experienced one of the worst cases of food poisining after eating there. We all ate the same thing. Other than the rough exit the food tasted great.:eek:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rod's number is 1-877-569-7236. Has a banner on here. I spend thousands of $$ at the Grizz and have never had a problem nor has anybody else that I know of, but it could have happened if all of you eat the same thing. I am sure they will make it up to you next time here.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
The Gigglin' Grizz has awsome food and a great atmosphere. I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone staying in McBride. But I doo have to admit that I think somethings wrong with their Whiskey cause boy I had a headache in the morning :eek: ;) Oh and thanks to Carla for our ride home.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Definetly a very nice place. Great service and good food. With all things good however there must be bad. Myself and 2 other riding partners experienced one of the worst cases of food poisining after eating there. We all ate the same thing. Other than the rough exit the food tasted great.:eek:

Coulda been the whiskey!Coulda been the Gin!Coulda been the stop at Mcdonalds on the way in!
catmando!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Off to the Grizz for lunch, wife in PG today, batch'n, not liking what I was going to have for lunch, lazy.

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Hey Catmando, Well have to give it a try this weekend...
Sounds like they had a good time.

weldor

Reaction score
I did a search and found this thread. We stopped by the Gigglin' Girzz last night for Supper and a brew and what a awesome place!!! McBride needed a place like this for awhile (since the Power House closed) The food was nothing short of excellent, same with the service and the brews were cold! I know where I'm going to eat when I'm in town!:beer::beer::beer::beer:

fersch

Reaction score
Id have to say that this place is the BEST steak and CRAB that ive ever had.Makes the Keg look bad.I would recommend this to who ever is stayin in Mcbride and lookin for a GOOD meal..

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive always had a great time at the griz! Great food awesome service and even better Spiced Rum! Keep up the good work!:beer:

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
We are off the the Giggling Grizzly for supper tonight - celebrating bbtoys' BIRTHDAY today. No better place to celebrate. Great food and great people. Thanks to Joey and Rosanna for opening up a first class place.

sunshine

Reaction score
Well tell him that we all wish him a happy birthday..... Don't have to much fun tonight:beer::d

sunshine;)

Top Bottom