Ghostrider Motorsports Saved my weekend

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give some credit to Ghostrider (Fernie) for saving my weekend! On Saturday I broke the head off of the bolt which holds the lower gear on my drive shaft in my chain case. Gear slipped off of the spline and that was the end of the ride.

Ghostrider made time in thier shop to do the repair and I was back out sleddin' the same day! You don't get that kind of support at many shops!

Bucky

Reaction score
Thats awesome,:clap2:: thats the type of dealers we need around here, not the usual "we may be able to look at it in a few weeks":eek:

perry27

Reaction score
yeah i dropped mine off 3 weeks ago, didnt even get a chance to look at it yet, guess there was too many recals in but, it sucks for me i get put back. i guess 3 months allready, i can last a few more weeks.

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have delt with Ghostriders in the past,and they are excellent.Mototech in Golden in another excellent dealer.:perfect10:

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ghostrider's are awesome! They have always been very good to us too and had us up and running ASAP!

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess bye having good service will give you good snow heavy snowfall warning out for fernie and elkford tonight, maybe other service places will shape up.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mototech in Golden in another excellent dealer.:perfect10:

We called Mtech in Golden on Sat. of Mountain Mania. They got Mac22's RT hooked up to their computer and out the door in under an hour. Great dealers should be recognized by us on these 4M's more often.:specool:

Top Bottom