Garbage on the trail

Bezzola

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same thing at whitecourt where i hunt and ride pulled in to set up camp and the mess was just like the pics above but there was bear print at the site so who knows.the sad thing is were seeing more mess every where.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same thing at whitecourt where i hunt and ride pulled in to set up camp and the mess was just like the pics above but there was bear print at the site so who knows.the sad thing is were seeing more mess every where.

A bear print would change everything, in my opinion. We got chased out of a camp site this summer by wildlife and had to leave most everything there for the evening. Went back in the morning for tents etc. Some people who had showed before us sure were confused before we showed up, thats for true.

Another props on getting the word out on this. Top shelf.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good on everyone on the thread who put in their part at showing that ATV/ awesome out-door folks are a live and well with best interest of keeping our Province in good shape...

PM me at any time for Lacombe to Nordegg clean up runs work for me and pals... Need now more then ever to pitch in to show we are Stewarts of our lands... BIG, and I mean BIG PAT on the BACKS YOU-ALL.

Pal Lem

Last edited:
Top Bottom