Garbage on the trail

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Tent and all. Maybe a bear scared them away and they didnt want to return. Tent,pots and pans etc. They still should of came back or notified the SRD about the issue. Not Good at all.
Now dont want to be a bad guy here but what did you guys do after? Clean it up or leave it? Last trip for us out at Greg River I came upon a campsite that the fire was still going and nobody around. These campers loaded the fire with a flat of water,bag of dinner buns and 2 rolls of toilet paper. Went back with a new bag and cleaned up. Worst thing to have to pick up was used "Girly hygiene products". Full bag of bottle returns and junk

I will return and clean it up.We didn't have room at the time..

And take pics to prove

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Tent and all. Maybe a bear scared them away and they didnt want to return. Tent,pots and pans etc. They still should of came back or notified the SRD about the issue. Not Good at all.

We thought that too ,,by the way the tent was ripped apart...But you would think that SRD would have been notified...:confused:I will look after it

Trashy ,,what you doing tomorow? Wanna go to Caroline for a scenic drive?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

We thought that too ,,by the way the tent was ripped apart...But you would think that SRD would have been notified...:confused:I will look after it

Trashy ,,what you doing tomorow? Wanna go to Caroline for a scenic drive?

I'll come with you tomorrow Med.

Give me a call in the AM.

Last edited:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I didn't have plans, I would come with you guys. It's really unfortunate that these punk pr!cks make other people clean up their sh!t. Fuggin losers don't have the simple human skills to wipe their own azzes.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wish I didn't have plans, I would come with you guys. It's really unfortunate that these punk pr!cks make other people clean up their sh!t. Fuggin losers don't have the simple human skills to wipe their own azzes.

I had plans, of doing nothing tomorrow, guess not anymore.....LOL

Thanks for the thought though. It is appreciated :beer: :beer: :d

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'll bring lot's of extra large garbage bag's. Straps, to tie that chit down. Don't forget gloves.

This might be kinda of sh@ty but i would try and keep an eye out for anything that is in the garbage or laying around that might have info to who these winners are. Like a receipt in a beer box or something.Who knows what you will find.We need more people like you guys.Thanks going to clean up after them.:beer::beer::beer:

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kudos to you guys for going out and cleaning up these goon's mess. Those pics made my blood boil. Gotta love how one group of drunken jackasses will ruin it for the rest of us:nono:. Stay at home and make a mess of your own back yard, sheesh.

Heres what I don't understand, you packed it in there so why the hell can't you pack it out?:confused:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Medler and Trash Thanks for going out today and cleaning the mess up.

I got called into work,,if I was not working Mark and I would have come out..

Thanks Again Guys...

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Candace hadn't left for Vegas With her sister and a couple friends This morning I would have came and Helped clean up that go awful mess. Good luck guys and great job on the Voleenter clean up.

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Somebodies got way too much money to leave all that stuff out there, or else some homeless person has actually been living out there for awhile. I wouldn't be surprised if you found drag marks and a couple bodies out there, because it looks like a bear has went through it all at one time or another. Even if it was my stuff and I had to leave camp quickly due to something, I would come back for my stuff, or else if I didn't want to carry it out again, they could have burnt anything that will burn to minimize the load, but to leave it like that is pathetic!!!
Good thing you guys came across it, because if it would have been left for a year, between the animals and the weather, it would have been scattered even more into the bush.
Kudos to you guys, for doing your Dilligence and cleaning it up. We need more people out there like you guys, and less like the fools that left the area like that. Maybe report it to Someone in case there is someone of curiosity out there or missing.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Somebodies got way too much money to leave all that stuff out there, or else some homeless person has actually been living out there for awhile. I wouldn't be surprised if you found drag marks and a couple bodies out there, because it looks like a bear has went through it all at one time or another. Even if it was my stuff and I had to leave camp quickly due to something, I would come back for my stuff, or else if I didn't want to carry it out again, they could have burnt anything that will burn to minimize the load, but to leave it like that is pathetic!!!
Good thing you guys came across it, because if it would have been left for a year, between the animals and the weather, it would have been scattered even more into the bush.
Kudos to you guys, for doing your Dilligence and cleaning it up. We need more people out there like you guys, and less like the fools that left the area like that. Maybe report it to Someone in case there is someone of curiosity out there or missing.

We walked the area for any signs of paper work or I.D. All we could see was vehicle tracks. It does not make sense as the complete camp is left behind.

Top Bottom