FYI Turbo R recall

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a used 23 turbo r, so do I just call Riderz and give them my VIN and see if it applies or do I need to register my vin with do myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the bulletin says Turbo R's and doesn't give a VIN range so it's likely all of them. called my dealer yesterday and mine is affected. i don't want to bring it in as anyone could figure out a remedy but if something happens down the road directly related to this or not, it would suck to have warranty coverage denied.

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the at home fix would likely be adequate, but I would take it in to the dealer. The manuafacture is on the hook for the shop rates and it will retain your warrantee.

It would be pretty greasy to deny warranty because of that. Then again its brp we are talking about, so ur probably right.

Get it in there before the snow flys, or you could be waiting.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got my notice in the mail today guess she gets a trip to the dealer happy they sent it out now rather then in season

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess I should get on this sooner than later, first doo ever and already getting a recall done lol, would be the first physical recall I’ve ever had to do. Had a ecm reflash once on an 18 800ctec, which I regretted right away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom