Fundrasier, Revelstoke, B.C...........WOW

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Amazing Fundrasier on Satruday Night.
Thunderstruck 10 Premiere in Revelstoke, B.C. Proceeds to Revelstoke Snowmobile Club, Canadian Avalanche Center and local Food Bank. Special Thanks to Kathy Burke who arranged all the details, River City Pub for hosting us, Jeff Rosner and Megan MacDougall for keeping track of the proceeds. Stacey Carlier for his incredible support, and all of the devoted sponsors who always step up at the right time. Of course the participants who often donated their puchase back for resale......that was fun :)
We raised $11,000 for Candadian Avalanche Center and Revelstoke Snowboile club plus $1700 for Food Bank.......not a bad job in a couple hours. Thanks to eveyone who came out. You can pat yourslef on the back for supporting such a worthwhile cause. Sledders doing good for our sport :) Lets do it next year!!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats great to hear! last year was great im sure this year was even better! thanks for sharing this Randy!

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice work Randy, Kathy, and Megan!!!! Big thumbs up to NM for starting the trend of donating the prizes back too! It was just awesome to see everyone giving to something that is so close to all our hearts.

We had an awesome time... We don't get out much, but the Boost crew always gets us fired up :beer::beer::beer:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a great time, little to much to drink but I did manage to get the Liquid Image goggle camera, and a 509 helmet, may have paid more then sticker price, but between it going to a great cause as well and the double rums!...it was a great deal! I well be going back next year for sure.

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Sweet.......im glad you folks liked it......I remember you now looking at your signature ;) All good buddy :) Thanks for supporting such a worthwhile cause.
Safe sleddin :)
RS

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha, So far Phelan is the only guy to get offended by the sticker on my sled, everyone else gets a good laugh. I have one for ya if you want Randy!! cheers!!

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha, So far Phelan is the only guy to get offended by the sticker on my sled, everyone else gets a good laugh. I have one for ya if you want Randy!! cheers!!

LOL, I got a good laugh out of the F-you sticker, and I ride an Apex. ;)

Good job on the auction, we missed it this year but will try for next year - it's always a great time!

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Our generous donators ;)

Yamaha Motor Canada T shirts/Gear bag
Team Thunderstruck DVD's/T Shirts/Posters
Boost It Fuel Systems Posters
BCA Float 30 complete package/apparel
509 , goggles/helmet/apparel
Blair Morgan BRP helmet
Norval Rentals Drill
Rozzy. Golf items/tools
Canadian Avalanche Centre. Apparel Yamaha Klim boots, mid layer, Polaris toques /Arctic Z120
Mountain Motorsports Golden. HMK Jacket and apparel
Mountains Edge Cycle and Sled, Sundre helmet gloves
Rough Country jacket toque
Boulder Smokin` Grill 4 lunches
Al and Simone Erickson tools helmet
RSC radios and 3 saws
Mittens (Sharon Shook) gloves
Tracks Canada DVD`s
Smokin` Dave liquid image HD gogglecam
Lordco breathalizer
UAP NAPA car wash set
Mountain Meals muff pot meals
CanDoo E fuze
Amble Inn B&B Revy cerificate
Keys Pleez Revy certificates
Amber Wood Trigger Point Snow Services AST1 course :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom