FT McMurray - Clutch kit installer?

Dynamo^Joe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get a lot of guys from Ft Mac who want a kit but don't have the tools to install.
Is there a small shop or a local guy who is the "skidoo nutbar" that works out of his garage or whatnot that can install clutch kits?

I know there is a Skidoo dealer Raven Truck Accessories Online in Ft Mac - what are they like to deal with?

any help?

thanks
joey

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get a lot of guys from Ft Mac who want a kit but don't have the tools to install.
Is there a small shop or a local guy who is the "skidoo nutbar" that works out of his garage or whatnot that can install clutch kits?

I know there is a Skidoo dealer Raven Truck Accessories Online in Ft Mac - what are they like to deal with?

any help?

thanks
joey

I'm looking at ordering your kit aswell. I just bought an XP from a guy up here and he said he would never trust Raven working on his sled. That's one point of view, as I haven't been there so I don't know...

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go see cory at grassland trailer and skidoo he will help u out 780 525 5820:)

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go see cory at grassland trailer and skidoo he will help u out 780 525 5820:)

Yes, I've heard good things about grassland. My bro is taking his sled there Monday to get a new engine.

tjh35

Reaction score
You will not be happy with the Ski-doo dealer's work in Fort McMurray,trailer it south ! I have tried them in the past and ended up with rework and no support from them.:(

Dynamo^Joe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for replies there gents.

Grasslands get a lot of product off of me they've been awesome to deal with.
Kevin gets off into doing their own thing a bit with my stuff however I have had customers say to me their calibrations are working well.....and well that is just great anyway eh.

Will chat you up Dr. K.

thanks
joey

funrider

Reaction score
Hi Joe I am looking to buy your kit as well any luck in fort mac yet with installer or is grassland the place to go?
thanks Bill

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found the only good thing about raven's in fort mac and that was the flirty cute blonde at the parts counter. I had carb problems and i asked to speak to a tech and first off you would have thought i interupted a very important date with a big mac and second, he did'nt have a clue about what i was trying to ask him. Parts...good hot girl...good 350lbs Billy Bob in the back....BAD.

Top Bottom